Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flowers

Reviews

everytime im around flowers i sneeze lol

so ladys no thanks id rather some choclate haha

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (27-02-12)

Reviews

I had forgotten about tulips as a flower, reminds of when I was a kid, I had a pet hamster, I adored him. When he died I was so upset my dad was trying to think of ways to soften the blow. He read somewhere about making jam from dead pets, so he spent hours making the jam. Of course as the hamster had been my pet I got first chance to try it....it tasted awful so I threw it out the window I was so upset. A few weeks later there was a beautiful clump of flowers growing where I had thrown the jam out. I asked my dad what type of flowers they were, he replied they are tulips......

Have you never heard of tulips from hamster jam!!!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

mature abby (27-02-12), mer (27-02-12), very shy guy (27-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    I had forgotten about tulips as a flower, reminds of when I was a kid, I had a pet hamster, I adored him. When he died I was so upset my dad was trying to think of ways to soften the blow. He read somewhere about making jam from dead pets, so he spent hours making the jam. Of course as the hamster had been my pet I got first chance to try it....it tasted awful so I threw it out the window I was so upset. A few weeks later there was a beautiful clump of flowers growing where I had thrown the jam out. I asked my dad what type of flowers they were, he replied they are tulips......

hamster jam lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saoirsemac View Post
    i did indeed buckets of them they dnt seem to be around that much now as they cut back the bushes now, mmm black berry and apple pies nom nom my mum makes some tart i tell ya,

sure didnt she make me lol,

u know its actual the best childhood in the country, we may have no cinema etc but i had so much freedom and actual had loads to do, the simple things in life are often the best!

sandcastles, collecting shells and making dams another one

o nd collecting periwinkles etc and of course fishing i love fishing, give me a punt (no not what ur thinking ye dirty boys) and a rod (again no bad boys) and im as happy as larry
    Stop it Mac,you could be describing growing up where I live except the shells,and you fish too,aww! if only I was half my age,what used you make the dams for?,with us it was to catch eels ,we never ate them just caught and they escaped type of thing,as for baking,most country women know how to cook and bake,something the young wans of today have forgot,blackberry and apple,yum,ever had froghans or windberrys the English call them,related to blueberries,yum again.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Should this not be in Forrests thread Doodles,you sure the hamster jam had not mould on it cos it was so old ,ahem.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (27-02-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    hamster jam lol
    Dont get him started Mer,I suppose you bring a pound of country butter with you instead of flowers.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to very shy guy For This Useful Post:

mer (27-02-12)

Blog Entries

never heard of hamster jam hun , i think daddy was telling fibs x

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mature abby For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (27-02-12), very shy guy (27-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by very shy guy View Post
    Stop it Mac,you could be describing growing up where I live except the shells,and you fish too,aww! if only I was half my age,what used you make the dams for?,with us it was to catch eels ,we never ate them just caught and they escaped type of thing,as for baking,most country women know how to cook and bake,something the young wans of today have forgot,blackberry and apple,yum,ever had froghans or windberrys the English call them,related to blueberries,yum again.

ya i think ur right, i was made learn sewing knitting and cooking and baking, and my dad taught me alot of diy like rewiring plugs etc and some carpentry too, so i cud be self sufficate good thinking on there part, we all went to collage in my house but we all learnt a trade too, so when we build house we cud help each other out etc, country thinking me thinks nothing handed to u but earnt
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

very shy guy (27-02-12)

u been eating tulips by anychance
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (27-02-12), mer (27-02-12), very shy guy (27-02-12)

Reviews

once opon a time.....there was a hamster and his owner was called horny doodle noodle poodle little doodles played all day with his hamster called noodles doodle woke up 1 day to find poor oul noodles dead , poor oul doodle cried the night away.. then doodles father called spoodle said son here give me your hamster ok daddy replied doodles.. so off went spoodles to makes a lovely jam with doodles hamster noodles!!

spoodles returned and said here son i made you some jam called noodles juicy bits

so doodles opened that jam and dug a spoon into poor oul noodles while his father spoodles looked at doodles eating that hamster jam.. poor oul doodles didnt like the taste of little oul noodles so little doodles spat noodles out and fired the jar out the window and said daddy daddy that was fucking awful , get out of my room spoodle

DOODLES HAMSTER NOODLES IN HIS HAPPY DAYS

AND THEN DOODLES HAMSTER NOODLES AFTER DADDY SPOODLES DECIDED TO PLAY GOD

now in the land of doodles is noodles shrine of tulips

R.I.P NOODLES WHO WAS EATING AS JAM lol
    Last edited by mer; 27-02-12 at 15:46. Reason: speling awful ha fucking hamster haha

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (27-02-12), Morpheus (27-02-12), saoirsemac (27-02-12), very shy guy (27-02-12)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast