Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about regularity of Reviews

1. Default Question about regularity of Reviews

Just curious and need some advice looking at some of the Ladies available and some of them I would call for an appointment for tomorrow but they have not been reviewed in a long time over 6 months in one case nearly a year is this good or bad and with almost a list of favorites as long as my arm is it something that may not be true. just looking for advice before I make the call.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beniktt View Post
    Just curious and need some advice looking at some of the Ladies available and some of them I would call for an appointment for tomorrow but they have not been reviewed in a long time over 6 months in one case nearly a year is this good or bad and with almost a list of favorites as long as my arm is it something that may not be true. just looking for advice before I make the call.
    Maybe the girl in question hasnt toured for a while... If she has a stream of reviews from before in reasonable sucession she is probably kosher...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

beniktt (12-02-12)

some girls arent as reviewable as others, as some posters wud be embrassed to have them on there review sheet

but doesnt stop em comming back, and anyway only a very small percentage reviews
    ********************THE WHORIN AND TOURING NEWS************************
    no more news thats all folks, it was a pleasure

5. The Following User Says Thank You to saoirsemac For This Useful Post:

beniktt (12-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Maybe the girl in question hasnt toured for a while... If she has a stream of reviews from before in reasonable sucession she is probably kosher...
    You tell em jimbob
    "Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Personally I wouldn't let that bother me.

The gaps in a ladies reviews are no reflection on her, there could be many reasons for it. Maybe she tours elsewhere for a few weeks/months at a time, has taken a break here and there and also not all clients leave reviews.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FuntimeswithU For This Useful Post:

beniktt (12-02-12)

Reviews

A lady comes from Brazil to Ireland.

She works here for six months. Does a good job, gets a load of good reviews and as a result, she gets a lot of work and heads back home with enough money to open a small business.

Six months later, her friend wants to do the same. So the first lady gives her friend a lot of advice and then says that, for a payment, the friend can use her E-I account and thus get the benefit of all of those good reviews. The friend travels to Ireland, pays for advertising and reactivates the old account with all the reviews and uploads her own photos and goes through the verification process.

That way the new lady has verified photos and a load of good reviews. The only issue being that the reviews are of another lady. I have fallen for this trick twice - both Brazilian ladies.

What do E-I do when informed about this?

Nothing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sharkskin For This Useful Post:

Elinabebe (12-02-12)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkskin View Post
    A lady comes from Brazil to Ireland.

She works here for six months. Does a good job, gets a load of good reviews and as a result, she gets a lot of work and heads back home with enough money to open a small business.

Six months later, her friend wants to do the same. So the first lady gives her friend a lot of advice and then says that, for a payment, the friend can use her E-I account and thus get the benefit of all of those good reviews. The friend travels to Ireland, pays for advertising and reactivates the old account with all the reviews and uploads her own photos and goes through the verification process.

That way the new lady has verified photos and a load of good reviews. The only issue being that the reviews are of another lady. I have fallen for this trick twice - both Brazilian ladies.

What do E-I do when informed about this?

Nothing.
    Best not go for a Brazilian then!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FuntimeswithU View Post
    Best not go for a Brazilian then!
    That's a bit harsh singleing out these Ladies.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to beniktt For This Useful Post:

experiencedguy (12-02-12)

You should also consider if a lady has been around a while she is quite possibly seeing mainly regulars. It happens. Only new clients tend to review. so once you are booked up with that kind of thing you will rarely see reviews.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

beniktt (12-02-12), carolinemc (12-02-12), EnglishAlex (12-02-12), max california (28-12-14), Sexy Sofie (13-02-12), Shirley Joy (13-02-12)

That's a bit harsh singleing out these Ladies.
    I tried to delete that but it didn't work for some reason. It was a tongue in cheek comment but after typing it I realised it was bound to go over some peoples heads and be taken the wrong way - DUH!..........so please accept my apologies for that!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FuntimeswithU For This Useful Post:

beniktt (12-02-12), Sexy Fernanda (13-02-12), Sexy Sofie (13-02-12)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast