Thread: Punter Big Brother?

Reviews

Default Punter Big Brother?

Firstly (I have to get this out of the way) I DONT watch Big Brother ,but like Simon Cowell with X Factor im after some sort of a format i can try out and then sell to half the worlds nations so they can terrorise their viewing public while i get rich off their misery.However.........it got me thinking
    If you were the sole punter in the house and waiting to see six of the ladies from here enter,who....
    (1)Would You most hope walked in the door
    (2)Would you reckon would be the troublemaker (careful now lads its only fun)
    (3)Would you reckon would be 1st in the jacuzzi topless
    (4)Would be the first eviction
    (5)Would (fingers crossed) might get involved in a boredom enduced girl on girl show to keep things interesting
    (6)Would be the rock of sense/Mammy of the group to try keep things somewhat sane between the others
    Last edited by xagerate; 30-01-12 at 00:51.

Reviews

Nice thread mate

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stickytoffee10 For This Useful Post:

xagerate (31-01-12)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Firstly (I have to get this out of the way) I DONT watch Big Brother ,but like Simon Cowell with X Factor im after some sort of a format i can try out and then sell to half the worlds nations so they can terrorise their viewing public while i get rich off their misery.However.........it got me thinking
    If you were the sole punter in the house and waiting to see six of the ladies from here enter,who....
    (1)Would You most hope walked in the door
    (2)Would you reckon would be the troublemaker (careful now lads its only fun)
    (3)Would you reckon would be 1st in the jacuzzi topless
    (4)Would be the first eviction
    (5)Would (fingers crossed) might get involved in a boredom enduced girl on girl show to keep things interesting
    (6)Would be the rock of sense/Mammy of the group to try keep things somewhat sane between the others

Nice one Xagerate! This will really set the cat among the pidgeons!!

(1)Would You most hope walked in the door - Ciara (guaranteed fun!!)

(2)Would you reckon would be the troublemaker (careful now lads its only fun) - Ciara, the cheeky minx wil be playing pranks on everyone and totally disregard any rules!

(3)Would you reckon would be 1st in the jacuzzi topless - Ciara! This isn't a theoretical question. She's done it before!

(4)Would be the first eviction - ?? Definitely not Ciara, cause I'd be voting for her to stay on so that I could see her flash her boobs every single opportunity! I'd say Saoirse, cause she says it like it is! And television producers don't like that!

(5)Would (fingers crossed) might get involved in a boredom enduced girl on girl show to keep things interesting - Ciara and Amber! And from what Lucy has hinted, it wouldn't have to be out of boredom either!!

(6)Would be the rock of sense/Mammy of the group to try keep things somewhat sane between the others - Err....definitely not Ciara. Probably Amy Alison - the rock bed of sense and sensibility on this crazy forum.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

bulmers19 (30-01-12), very shy guy (30-01-12), xagerate (31-01-12)

Reviews

[QUOTE=Morpheus;692746]Nice one Xagerate! This will really set the cat among the pidgeons!!

I know!...Maybe i shouldnt have started it but..........ive had a number of pm replies so indications are theres a reluctance to answer number 2 publicly.I can however reveal that my pm,s have all (at this point) named the same 2 ladies as your good self in answer to number 5.
    I have to request that there are NO further answers of "Ciara and Amber" as the most sought after girl/girl fantasy as these ladies are smart and if the supply/demand ratio goes in their favour they may price such a duo beyond my financial means :-)

For the record.............

(1)Would You most hope walked in the door - Eve...Ive never been so curious to meet someone

(2)Would you reckon would be the troublemaker (careful now lads its only fun) - Saoirse........Love her to bits but shes a feisty one and wouldnt take any shit from the others.(Jesus ill pay for that i bet)

(3)Would you reckon would be 1st in the jacuzzi topless - Amber

(4)Would be the first eviction - ?? ......Me, cause theres no way God will let me stay in the house with all those women and hes been awaiting the perfect revenge for all my non believer talk

(5)Would (fingers crossed) might get involved in a boredom enduced girl on girl show to keep things interesting - Definately not Amber and Ciara anyway for the reasons posted above

(6)Would be the rock of sense/Mammy of the group to try keep things somewhat sane between the others - .......Anyone showing any signs of being sensible i will try to evict asap as no one with any sense would let me next or near them !
    Last edited by xagerate; 30-01-12 at 01:47.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (30-01-12)

Reviews

[QUOTE(5)Would (fingers crossed) might get involved in a boredom enduced girl on girl show to keep things interesting - Ciara and Amber! And from what Lucy has hinted, it wouldn't have to be out of boredom either!!
    [/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, yeah, been there, done that, bought the t shirt.

Oh , and it was fecking marvellous !!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (30-01-12), xagerate (31-01-12)