Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can I get any luckier ?

Reviews

Default Can I get any luckier ?

So, for personal reasons, over the last while I've being re-evaluating my life including the time that I've spent punting and as a result I've re-read all my reviews. Afterwards I realised that out of almost 120 (including opt outs) that almost all were absolute meaningless sexual encounters. But there's the word "almost". I've been lucky enough to meet some very special ladies through this site including Marsha, Heidi, Alyssa J, Lucy C, JJ, Olivia, Clarice, Fiona, Alice & Eve, all of whom will make a special impression on any man. Then there is, in my opinion, the three, in no order, Amber, Ciara & VanessaVanny, three ladies that I feel beyond lucky enough to have spent countless hours of indescribable pleasure with. So why this thread ?
    Simple, it's to say a big, huge thank you to all the ladies that make that special effort upon opening that door to an absolute stranger that indents in our minds forever !
    And to Ciara, Amber and VV, none of you will ever understand how much you have changed my life and I'm sure the lives of others. All I can say is that change involved the rediscovery of my soul and more importantly, my happiness.
    Enjoy what you have kids,
    N
    Last edited by n73; 19-10-11 at 18:12. Reason: God damn dis, dysl, oh fuck it, I can't spell !!

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (20-10-11), benin (19-10-11), bert dublin (20-10-11), ciara (19-10-11), Devil_Angel (19-10-11), dr love (19-10-11), Ebony Amber (19-10-11), emmasweet (19-10-11), Fitzy (19-10-11), harry10 (19-10-11), hd7055 (19-10-11), Irish Fiona (19-10-11), Jackdaniel (19-10-11), jammy69 (19-10-11), ladiesman217 (19-10-11), Lucy Chambers (19-10-11), madjack (19-10-11), max california (19-10-11), mellors (19-10-11), Morpheus (20-10-11), patty (19-10-11), theqm (19-10-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Nice one n73 , agree totally with you .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

patty (19-10-11)

u must be a wealthy man...

hi do u know if Heidi is back working in ireland as she is not posting on here anymore?also who would u recommend as a 1st time punt?
    thanks

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    So, for personal reasons, over the last while I've being re-evaluating my life including the time that I've spent punting and as a result I've re-read all my reviews. Afterwards I realised that out of almost 120 (including opt outs) that almost all were absolute meaningless sexual encounters. But there's the word "almost". I've been lucky enough to meet some very special ladies through this site including Marsha, Heidi, Alyssa J, Lucy C, JJ, Olivia, Clarice, Fiona, Alice & Eve, all of whom will make a special impression on any man. Then there is, in my opinion, the three, in no order, Amber, Ciara & VanessaVanny, three ladies that I feel beyond lucky enough to have spent countless hours of indescribable pleasure with. So why this thread ?
    Simple, it's to say a big, huge thank you to all the ladies that make that special effort upon opening that door to an absolute stranger that indents in our minds forever !
    And to Ciara, Amber and VV, none of you will ever understand how much you have changed my life and I'm sure the lives of others. All I can say is that change involved the rediscovery of my soul and more importantly, my happiness.
    N
    This reads too much like a valediction, I hope you are ok and that your post refers to a decision not to punt any longer and nothing more serious. Thank you for putting it so eloquently.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well said N73. I too have had the opportunity of meeting some beautiful women, both physically and personality wise, and it too has brightened my life and done my soul good.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    N
    PIMP....

What a lovely post N73
    Your an absolute sweetheart honey and the pleasure was all mine

Thanks for the lovely compliment

Love Fiona xxxx

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SR71 View Post
    PIMP....
    You're a cock !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    This reads too much like a valediction, I hope you are ok and that your post refers to a decision not to punt any longer and nothing more serious. Thank you for putting it so eloquently.
    Mate, there's nothing wrong with my v, va, val, nah, don't worry about things, it's all good !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (19-10-11)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast