View Poll Results: Would you go see a lady you knew was on her periods?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I see no harm.

2 11.11%
  • Yes but I wouldn't go down on her

1 5.56%
  • No, I would wait until she has finished her cycle

10 55.56%
  • No, it's Russian roulette, a very dangerous thing to do

5 27.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is Ignorance Bliss?

I think given the reaction of this poll, it seems that people just don't want to know.

That answers your question in your other thread, 'Is Ignorance Bliss?'
    Last edited by samlad; 30-09-11 at 09:56.

Reviews

Default What's with all the menstrual cycle threads ?

I can honestly say that I am as far from being a prude as I can be but I find this latest fad for period / menstrual things so fuckin' distasteful.
    Of course it's great that we live in more enlightened times, when women don't have to refer to "women's problems" anymore & can openly discuss with men but there is something very immature & unnecessary about these threads.
    Grow up lads !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheNads For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (30-09-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    I can honestly say that I am as far from being a prude as I can be but I find this latest fad for period / menstrual things so fuckin' distasteful.
    Of course it's great that we live in more enlightened times, when women don't have to refer to "women's problems" anymore & can openly discuss with men but there is something very immature & unnecessary about these threads.
    Grow up lads !
    Hold on a second, you are right, we aren't living in the dark ages and some things shouldn't really be discussed but as far as health and safety is concerned a lady working through her monthly cycle is IMO a serious health issue and why not discuss it. It's not our wives or mothers we are talking about but sex workers health a safety issues, I don't want to know the ins and outs of it but I would prefer not to see a lady ignorant of the fact she's on her monthly cycle, no thank you, I'd prefer not to be forced and decieved into taking that risk..

Red face

Is Ignorance Bliss ? - I really wouldnt know .....boom boom

Hey Anon,

I reckon we are thinking the same thing these last couple of days, isnt it worrying the reaction to these important questions....few will discuss it properly/seriously.....some stick their heads in the sand....some make daft jokes....some go off on insane tangents....one wonders....

Mousey made a joke t'other day about womens bits and paraphenalia and period stuff being all disgusting and obscene.......yet ironically, I think we still live in a society where womens issues are still something of a taboo......why ?
    Last edited by Alec Horan; 30-09-11 at 11:14.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12