Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Idiot Abroad

New series starts tomorrow on Sky.

I have the DVD for last seasons and it was awesome! I have watched every episode, you have to watch the Brazil and Mexico one if you havent seen it before.

Cant wait for the next series, going to be glued to the screen....as should you lot!
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TomEA For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (22-09-11)

The "idiot " in question has admitted some of it is staged and set up for entertainment purposes. Dont think it was ever advertised as reality tv but as a comedy show..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    Let me tell you guys Carl Pilkington is far far far from been stupid, that guy is as shape as a razor. He does an amazing impression at being stupid. That man is hilarious.
    Most things he says are just what were all thinking but afraid to say lol

Celso is the best character he meets by far 'He has two fridges your looking for the garlic when cooking is it in this fridge or that one? no its down on the floor with dead cock roach next to it' 'They say cockroaches can live through a nuclear bomb yet in celso,s kitchen ,dead! ' hahahahaha
    Pain is not a feeling an emotion nor a thought, Pain is weakness leaving your body.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jaygoodtimes For This Useful Post:

samlad (22-09-11)

Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but over Christmas, I had the pleasure of watching Karl's epic sequel to the An Idiot Abroad series: The Bucketlist! I laughed and laughed and cried with laughter! This guy might come across as a bald-baffoon, but his outlook of life is hilarious, not to mention how sharp the fella is!

Karl mate, you're a fucking legend!

Last edited by samlad; 07-01-12 at 14:42.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (07-01-12), UKHeather (07-01-12)

This is Karl in a nutshell:

I love Carl he is my fav idiot. I love the one when he stands on plane wing LOL

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nicole For This Useful Post:

UKHeather (07-01-12)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12