Thread: off to pattaya for 2 weeks is 2k enough spending money

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm off to Thailand in a few weeks myself to see the farm and check the house up north but before i go there i'll be in pattaya too - just another couple of points - 1000baht is about €25 now as the euro is shit at the moment - convert your euro's over there but not at the bureau de change on the streets as they're as bad as the banks!!

if you go up walking street, towards the harbour, there's a money exchange on the left hand side after the BIG HOLY tree - its just up from the HOT TUNA BAR which would be on your left if you walk up - the place is called YJ Pattaya Exchange - 112 walking st or they're also on the 2nd floor of Tops Centre - its a shopping centre off beach road and before soi 7.

they will give you a better exchange rate than any bank - its even better than here!!

just convert your money as you need too and don't walk out of the shop counting your baht - make sure its in your wallet and its in your FRONT pocket - don't put anything in your back pocket!

i'll be back later and give you a few more hints!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    I'm off to Thailand in a few weeks myself to see the farm and check the house up north but before i go there i'll be in pattaya too - just another couple of points - 1000baht is about €25 now as the euro is shit at the moment - convert your euro's over there but not at the bureau de change on the streets as they're as bad as the banks!!

if you go up walking street, towards the harbour, there's a money exchange on the left hand side after the BIG HOLY tree - its just up from the HOT TUNA BAR which would be on your left if you walk up - the place is called YJ Pattaya Exchange - 112 walking st or they're also on the 2nd floor of Tops Centre - its a shopping centre off beach road and before soi 7.

they will give you a better exchange rate than any bank - its even better than here!!

just convert your money as you need too and don't walk out of the shop counting your baht - make sure its in your wallet and its in your FRONT pocket - don't put anything in your back pocket!

i'll be back later and give you a few more hints!
    farm an north tell us more intrested xx