Thread: Opting out of reviews

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well Heather I know I'm off the punting but when I see no reviews it's a no go cos your going into the unknown that's what there for now some of the reviews can be full of shite but it's up to the punter to deside. As for security I did a review once had a line in it looked innocent but it was removed for security reasons, so guys be careful what you write. But what I'm trying to say unless your superwoman can you afford to opt out????

Quote Originally Posted by sperminater View Post
    Well Heather I know I'm off the punting but when I see no reviews it's a no go cos your going into the unknown that's what there for now some of the reviews can be full of shite but it's up to the punter to deside. As for security I did a review once had a line in it looked innocent but it was removed for security reasons, so guys be careful what you write. But what I'm trying to say unless your superwoman can you afford to opt out????
    Once the lady has decided to opt out, should people be allowed to discuss it on the forum and speculate as to the reason?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

Mioux (26-06-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    Once the lady has decided to opt out, should people be allowed to discuss it on the forum and speculate as to the reason?
    It's a free country, once they are not being disrespectful I wouldn't disagree with it. Lets face it, most of the time it's because the lady is crap with bad reviews and she's trying to hide the fact, of course she should be outed, unfortunately a few genuine ladies are going to get caught up in it but ladies are getting there way, way to much on this forum of late and if it continues all that will be left is lick arses, reporters and spammers because genuine clients expect to be threated with a little bit of courtesy / freedom of speech and will walk if they are not shown it...
    Last edited by anon361; 21-06-11 at 11:29.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anon361 For This Useful Post:

RicFlair (25-06-11)