Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gift ideas.

A nice bottle of bubbly (cava or prosecco both good!). Strawberries (or any soft fruit) and cream - for play time. One of my clients brought me a pancake breakfast with champagne. Girls are known to receive handbags, jewellery, make-up, sports cars, shoes, new toys, lingerie etc. A cheque or cash is always very welcome!
    Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    Nothing too tacky

A nice sponge cake does the trick, so I've heard
    Bringing her unrequested food items is even tackier then expensive jewelerry

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ShySmile View Post
    A nice bottle of bubbly (cava or prosecco both good!). Strawberries (or any soft fruit) and cream - for play time. One of my clients brought me a pancake breakfast with champagne. Girls are known to receive handbags, jewellery, make-up, sports cars, shoes, new toys, lingerie etc. A cheque or cash is always very welcome!
    Have fun!
    Ok so food, jewelry good ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    Bringing her unrequested f
    ood items is even tackier then expensive jewelerry
    Hmm maybe not...?

So confusing....

Reviews

Feck it just buy her this tasty wee number, im sure you will enjoy watch her put it on, then you will enjoy removing it

Ok I'm visiting my favourite lady this week and I wanna bring something a little special as a gift. Looking for ideas.
    Would like to bring something different but don't know what, was thinking maybe some bodyshop goodies. Any nice ideas ? Not flowers, chocs, perfume...
    Thats depend how much do want spend with the gift.
    Maybe make a select cd with your favorites musics
    If she dont like your taste of musics any way are some thing special you made for her.

Blog Entries

Well, without being too extraficant you could always stop into Brown and Thomas and get the lady some Jo Malone scented candles.

http://www.jomalone.com/templates/landing/candles.tmpl

Ok so food, jewelry good ..

Hmm maybe not...?

So confusing....
    Not confusing at all

I was just trying to scare you into buying some expensice jewelery

A gift is a gift, it will always be received nicely.

If champagne, cakes etc are not your cup of tea, flowers, nicely wrapped chocolates are a valid option.

I wouldn't actually buy jewelery or clothes, unless you are sure she really likes the style and they fit.

The easiest thing of all which is not tacky: get her a Brown Thomas (or similar shop) voucher, she will be happy and chose what she wants.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (18-06-11)

Reviews

Ok I'm visiting my favourite lady this week and I wanna bring something a little special as a gift. Looking for ideas.
    Would like to bring something different but don't know what, was thinking maybe some bodyshop goodies. Any nice ideas ? Not flowers, chocs, perfume...

Forgive my cynicism Dave, but does the fact that you might get the idea from a poster on here, not negate the "specialness" of the gift!!!! I believe any gift given with thought by the giver is special regardless of the value etc. That is why I hate people asking "its your birthday what would you like?" My answer is whatever you believe I would like is perfect...

Don't mean to be negative but maybe you should come with an idea yourself, I expect it will be well received regardless. Enjoy the visit.

a small toy with her name on it...

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Forgive my cynicism Dave, but does the fact that you might get the idea from a poster on here, not negate the "specialness" of the gift!!!! I believe any gift given with thought by the giver is special regardless of the value etc. That is why I hate people asking "its your birthday what would you like?" My answer is whatever you believe I would like is perfect...

Don't mean to be negative but maybe you should come with an idea yourself, I expect it will be well received regardless. Enjoy the visit.
    I always like to leave myself open to new ideas, just because I haven't thought of it, dose not make it any less valid an option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    a small toy with her name on it...
    See ! EP proves my point ! I would never have thought of that, do Ann Summers do an engraving service ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast