Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: limerick raid ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    didn't realise it was totally illegal in NY. But has it stopped it from happening. I bet not.
    i somehow doubt the illegality of the trade has stopped it. after all when has making anything illegal stopped it? drugs for example!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mikemacc View Post
    i somehow doubt the illegality of the trade has stopped it. after all when has making anything illegal stopped it? drugs for example!!!
    I was watching a special Jeremy Kyle show on the industry there last week or so... And he made 1 very crucial point:

The sex industry has been around for a very long time and no matter how many laws are introduced, it'll always be around, and that for the safety of the girls working, it needs to be regulated.

I know he's usually full of it, but he does have a point.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (28-05-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    I know he's usually full of it, but he does have a point.
    wise words indeed. however, one point of contention if i may. JK is a legend and i will not hear his good name tarnished in any way

Reviews

wise words indeed. however, one point of contention if i may. JK is a legend and i will not hear his good name tarnished in any way
    I actually like him Not a fan per say, but his show is hilarious sometimes. And after the 1 hour special on the sex industry, I gained a bit of respect for him.

Goodbye

yeah i have to agree with you there, his show is bloody hilarious. like an english Jerry Springer. i really need to stop watching daytime tv!

It hasn't stopped it. I know girls who have been to NYC to work. They just have to be adaptable and be very careful how they work. One of the precautions is asking the punter outright if he is the police!!! Clients are very aware and very cooperative.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    It hasn't stopped it. I know girls who have been to NYC to work. They just have to be adaptable and be very careful how they work. One of the precautions is asking the punter outright if he is the police!!! Clients are very aware and very cooperative.
    Something that's been around for such a long time is gonna be very difficult, if not impossible to stop. I just wish governments would realise this, and instead try something like regulate the sex industry for the safety of the workers. Is there one solution to solve everyone's problems? I doubt it

Goodbye

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (28-05-11)

Something that's been around for such a long time is gonna be very difficult, if not impossible to stop. I just wish governments would realise this, and instead try something like regulate the sex industry for the safety of the workers. Is there one solution to solve everyone's problems? I doubt it
    I doubt very much whether sex work will be fully legalised and regulated, particularly in Ireland.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to UKHeather For This Useful Post:

sweethomes (28-05-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UKHeather View Post
    I doubt very much whether sex work will be fully legalised and regulated, particularly in Ireland.
    I know... If it was though, do you think it would make things a bit safer?

Goodbye

Reviews

I know... If it was though, do you think it would make things a bit safer?
    COUSRS IT WOUL;D BUT IREA;ND has a vey strange ay atlookingat sex,its ta boo
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast