Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Favourite films?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Rush hour 1,2,3 starring chris tucker,Jackie chan an amazing films really funny too PMSL at the taught
    If you have any information in relation to human trafficking/pimped ladies

*Act responsibly freephone 1800 25 00 25 *

That one call could save a life

Quote Originally Posted by willyup View Post
    I have a brilliant painting, black and white, of the two of them looking down the scope of a sniper rifle. It's just their faces and the rifle scope and barrel in between them.
    I have it at the end of the hallway opposite the front door so its the first thing anyone who comes to the house sees when they arrive.
    I want one

Bet you havent got the Directors Cut
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I want one

Bet you havent got the Directors Cut
    Limited edition of 20 done by the same painter but each one slightly different colour etc.

Its a little like this but much better -

P.s. - No not seen the directors cut.
    Last edited by willyup; 13-04-11 at 16:34.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Here is a nice simple thread for those who have a sore head. What are your favourite films and why?
    At last a question i can get in to lol,for me its between house party 1 with kid n play or the goonies,have to give it to the goonies for sheer family entertainment,young or old you cant help but love this film.

Blog Entries

For all the Big Lebowski fans like myself, I just love these two videos. I pissed myself when I first saw them.

And Walter's side to the Dude - "Eight-year-olds, Dude." - just fucking brilliant

6. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Doozer (13-04-11)

Blog Entries

sorry last Big Lebowsk video, I promise. I think this one's the best anyway

Last edited by monster_monster; 13-04-11 at 17:16.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

dave1dave (13-04-11)

Fargo is great Pulp fiction for shock goodfellas for excitement and last but not least One flew over the Cookoos nest compelling and many more it's just so hard to pick a favourite there are so many

Reviews

i enjoyed this romantic, period drama.
    Last edited by warmcome; 13-04-11 at 17:33.

Manhunter (1986) based on the first Hannibal Lecter/Lecktor Book (Red Dragon).

William Petersen is awesome as the FBI profiler. His intensity is unbelievable, as he allows himself to confront the evil of Lecter and the like, internalising it to solve the murders. The soundtrack is brilliantly atmospheric, albeit a bit 80s. And of course the superb direction of Michael Mann adding to the claustrophobia.

And of course: Heat, in fact anything by Michael Mann, Shawshank, Casablanca, The Exorcist
    Also: Once upon a time in America, Meet Joe Black (so sumptuous)

Love Movies

Reviews

Hmmm, so many to choose from. Local Hero, Still Crazy, 3:10 to Yuma ( both versions are excellent ), Blood Diamond, The Departed, Layer Cake, CannonBall Run, The General's Daughter, Ferris Bueller's Day Off & the Italian Job (original) to name a few.
    The Bourne series is definitely hard to beat, and the Jack Ryan films based on Tom Clancy's books would come a close second.
    Anybody who has seen Serenity should check out Firefly, the sci-fi series it was based on. It only ran for 14 episodes before being cancelled, but was a good show.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast