Thread: Gardai joke about attacking and raping a female protestor.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Nicegirlsarenice... Are you a drug dealer or a gun smuggler or maybe some sort of sexually predator that has spent a majority of his life in and outta Garda station...

I can't believe your pig ignorant views. I appreciate everyones right to protest... PEACEFULLY! I don't appreciate the few times I've been down near the shell site that my vehicle has been damaged or the road obstructed because of these crusties out on the road blocking it or attempting to interfere with passing vehicles!! Crusts from Dublin and sinn feiners from the north all down protesting about things that will not directly affect them!

Even that wrinkle old school teacher, who isn't directly from the area out protest while OFF WORK SICK!! Then the other daft fishermen that beat themselves up and damaged their own boats allegedly... Why all for the cause!!

Now if we want to talk about CCTV footage... I can't find the YouTube link but protesters were attempting to pull down or climb across a boundary fence. Shells private security men and Gardai are attempting to stop them. The incident is being recorded and a female protester becomes aggressive and abusive! During her rant she make reference to an incident in Donegal where a young Garda was doing his duty was hit by a stolen car and sent across a wall and as a result of his injuries he passed away a week or two later! The female shouts pity there isn't more drivers like them in donegal to look after ye!!! (or something similar to this)

Now I'm at no way saying what was recorded in the video tape is ok but let's put the thing into prospective! If the tape was not recording no one would be the wiser! People can slag and joke after an incident! Are you telling me nicegirls that you've never been in a group of lads and you make remarks about passing ladies. In fairness probably not as harsh as what the Garda allegedly said!!!

But all in all let's allow the powers that be deal with the matter without us prejudging the situation!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tuam sham For This Useful Post:

Big-Paul (05-04-11)