Thread: The Power of Women

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

If you remember the reg you could try and track down the boyfriend... Stalk him for a while and wait for her to turn up.... Ha !!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tuam sham For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    If you remember the reg you could try and track down the boyfriend... Stalk him for a while and wait for her to turn up.... Ha !!!
    I appreciate your advice, and each to their own method, but wouldn’t have the heart for something like that.
    You see things; and you say "Why ?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not ?"

Blog Entries

Sucker, it was me in a wig all along!!! Those boobs you felt rubbing off your chest, nothing more than bags of popcorn I keep in my driving blouse for such an occasion!!! As for the tears, I was thinking of something really manly like a dog rescuing its owner from a bear attack

5. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)

the power of the woman?amazing.when my ex was very upset and he wanted to brake with me,just with one kiss he love me more then before.LOL.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ciara69 For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11), warmcome (29-03-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ciara69 View Post
    the power of the woman?amazing.when my ex was very upset and he wanted to brake with me,just with one kiss he love me more then before.LOL.
    He wanted to break up with you! was he mentally unwell or something???
    You see things; and you say "Why ?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not ?"

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    Sucker, it was me in a wig all along!!! Those boobs you felt rubbing off your chest, nothing more than bags of popcorn I keep in my driving blouse for such an occasion!!! As for the tears, I was thinking of something really manly like a dog rescuing its owner from a bear attack
    Wow monster you make a stunning brunette.

Wasn’t going to say anything to the others but now that your are here, I have to say; you give great head .
    Hope it tasted good

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tuam sham View Post
    sounds like u have pulled that trick before, just so u know...suprise sex on a women is illegal.

Reviews

OP - you been had. These damsels in distress are actually garage union employees who are paid to drive up mens arses and then turn on the water works. Then off you go and pay the garage to fix your crack.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Banjo For This Useful Post:

randykman (29-03-11)