Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Irish weddings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

I thought that maybe you are having some irish dance(which i know is very hard!) or something that would be traditional..............

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    I thought that maybe you are having some irish dance(which i know is very hard!) or something that would be traditional..............
    There's loads of Irish dancing alright usually a drunk old uncle making a prat of himeself LoL.

Reviews

Traditional Irish drinking only..!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hitman76 For This Useful Post:

ChiefHandker (04-03-11)

Jessica...it depends on what part of the country you are in...if the families have any connection to the tradition of irish music then you can be assured of great craic to be had for everyone regardless of ability to dance sets or otherwise....i recently played for a wedding of australians and irish and we had them all dancing and most of them had never tried it before...they were all pissing themselves laffing at the end...thats the point...you enjoy yourself...its a mechanism for people to come together and drop inhibitions...it can be great fun.....this isnt typical...but it is a frequent ocurrence

Reviews

It like most things, its the people that make the craic. With the right friends, anything can be a good laugh. I see the light side in most situtations.

Reviews

i second that if your looking for a husband Jessica we shall have to be fair in the interview process ok back up lads im first
    Galway_stud
    Aiming to please every time

]
    Gone but not forgotten
    Jessica Jessy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12