Before I start Thanks googleplex for your efforts, this rant has nothing to do with you personally but it's an absolute joke

I submitted a fake photo report on THIS LADY over a week ago, I personally met and reviewed her, I pointed out at the time that the images were not her, she then put up genuine ones which I was happy with but if you read the comments I added to my review you can see she changed them occasionally to fakes. When I submitted the report I pointed out they were not her again, I couldn't show a link to where she got the fakes but I pointed out the thumbnails on the 2 subsequent reviews after mine and they were of the girl I met and clearly you can see while similar they were not the same lady. The images she has on her profile today are different again and yet still not the lady I met but amazingly these ones are marked verified.
My report was rejected and I was informed probably it's a different lady using her profile and would I like my review removed, it's a joke and crazy and really i'm getting very pissed off with this sites attitude, I think it's time I move house...