Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Offside rule & women

Reviews

I can see them push jamie redknapp into that role perhaps...i think gray was the main culprit and i see keys holding onto is job as he comes across as the giddy schoolboy who only said the stupid things as he was egged on by gray...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

I think people are making an awful mistake in this. It was a private conversation between two blokes.

So maybe you think he is offensive and an idiot, maybe he is narrow-minded.... I think he should still be allowed to say what he wants. Maybe we can learn something from his comments... why be afraid of something like that? The PC censorship these days is getting out of control.

Why would you like to live in a world where people aren't honest because they're afraid to say anything? How can you ever know what a person really thinks if they censor everything they say? And what purpose does it hold that you censor people?

In the US the commentator Don Imus actually said "Them be some nappy-headed hoes"... lol... about a group of black female college students while they were playing a basketball game and he actually said that ON AIR as he was commentating as a joke.

I know I'm in the small minority of people this time, but just giving my take on it.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 25-01-11 at 21:37.

Reviews

Just after hearing about this. So just so I understand, Andy was fired for saying something "offensive" off air?! That is insane imo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

nicegirlsarenice (25-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I think people are making an awful mistake in this. It was a private conversation between two blokes.

So maybe you think he is offensive and an idiot, maybe he is narrow-minded.... I think he should still be allowed to say what he wants. Maybe we can learn something from his comments... why be afraid of something like that? The PC censorship these days is getting out of control.

Why would you like to live in a world where people aren't honest because they're afraid to say anything? How can you ever know what a person really thinks if they censor everything they say? And what purpose does it hold that you censor people?

In the US the commentator Don Imus actually said "Them be some nappy-headed hoes"... lol... about a group of black female college students while they were playing a basketball game and he actually said that ON AIR as he was commentating as a joke.

I know I'm in the small minority of people this time, but just giving my take on it.
    He insulted a female sky sports presenter thats why he was sacked today it was not just over the sian massey incident...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    He insulted a female sky sports presenter thats why he was sacked today it was not just over the sian massey incident...
    Funny though which one the media seem to be focusing on.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    Funny though which one the media seem to be focusing on.
    This was only revealed in the past few hours and the main reason that his position at sky was untenable...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to aml For This Useful Post:

Rayden (25-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Saw the clip it was crude and rude and the girl in question wasnt very impressed looking, keys was there giggling like
    a 6 year old, it would make u wonder about his mental stability
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

aml (25-01-11), Rayden (25-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Saw the clip it was crude and rude and the girl in question wasnt very impressed looking, keys was there giggling like
    a 6 year old, it would make u wonder about his mental stability
    I read in an article today that gray and keys go around like thay own the place and many will not miss them if indeed they both end up getting the boot..perhaps they felt untouchable but i agree it was unaccepptable from two men that should know a lot better

Reviews

This was only revealed in the past few hours and the main reason that his position at sky was untenable...
    Yeah seen that now. Weak stuff from them imo.

Maybe it was arrogant, maybe it was obnoxious, but it was not "sexist" and it was not "insulting".

Sexist means treating the other sex as being inferior to the male sex. But this had nothing to do with gender, apart from the fact that it was probably necessarily a female for him. If he were a homosexual would you call it "sexist" again males if he made the same comment? If it were a female made a saucy remark would you say she made a "sexist" remark? Of course not, it would be the furthest thing from your mind.

So why do all the media outlets call it "sexist" immediately? Because they're retarded. They don't think about what they're saying, and they don't understand it. They go at 100 miles an hour, regurgitate other people's opinions and they don't bother sitting down and thinking about anything for themselves.

Here's the presenter btw, I think a picture is relevant.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicegirlsarenice For This Useful Post:

JohnRambo (26-01-11), Rayden (25-01-11)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast