Thread: My thread is gone for telling the true

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alexanda View Post
    My thread "Forced by ei to show my face" has been deleted by staff.
    Why?????????
    Because I am saying the true?
    What will be next? Get banned???????
    Hi Alexanda honey.. no you wont be banned for asking questions or voicing your opinion, but you are fighting a losing battle. There are rules when applying for verification that have to be adhered to. A face pic is requirement. We cant have ambiguous pictures of body parts or otherwise being put forward as proof of identity. The photo verification system although not an exact science is as good as we can expect at the moment. Whether or not you want to show face in the verification pics is irrelevant to the pics you want to advertise, these seemingly are the rules….I’m sure you can see the reasoning..

Actually I think you could really tell a lot from a persons face...
    Alexandra if it means that much you could (or your friend could take a pic and just blur ur face or... put a black mark through it.. )
    Easily done in "PAINT"... <-- (Program on every windows computer) (if you want to post this pic to your profile too,..)
    When people are advertising, a verified pic means a lot more than non verified...
    Rules are rules and it actually keeps everyone a lot safer, even though it might not seem fair. (Thats in your opinion not mine)
    Remember too, as a person said before me...
    Only the staff of this site will see it..
    As for a persons face... A lot can be said.. (Believe me..)
    Eye colour, ect...