Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Quote of the night .

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Saw the Haye/Harrison in da pub last night. What a sham, but enjoyed Hayes explosive finish. The proprioter decided to turn off recording after that gig and didnt record Pacman. Needless to say on hearing this I thrashed the place and will not be spending my money in that pub again.

So if anyone can point me to a recording of this fight on You tube or anywhere I would be most appreciative.
    did haye do a wellhungchap finish?...no wonder harrison was humiliated

seen the pacman foght yesterday on sky...he beat the living daylights out of the other fool....even tried to get the ref to stop it in the 11th round...and took it easy in the last round....great fighter...one of the all time greats?????

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    did haye do a wellhungchap finish?...no wonder harrison was humiliated

seen the pacman foght yesterday on sky...he beat the living daylights out of the other fool....even tried to get the ref to stop it in the 11th round...and took it easy in the last round....great fighter...one of the all time greats?????
    Thank you for the interesting review of the FOGHT, but you havent told me where I may see it. You wouldnt be teasing now ...would you?

Thank you for the interesting review of the FOGHT, but you havent told me where I may see it. You wouldnt be teasing now ...would you?
    you wanna see the foght(damn it) thats easy..have you got the full sky sports package at home?

Reviews

you wanna see the foght(damn it) thats easy..have you got the full sky sports package at home?
    No .......

No .......
    ok laptop then...log on to iraq goals.com...let me know when your that far

iraq goals shows all premier league/rugby and pay per view and its 100 percent free...but your not watching live so ill have to talk you through it...you can pm if you like or carry on so everyone will know what to do

I could go on and on and on all day about it but the fact is boxing is dead, it killed itself, I loved boxing but its over for so many many reasons that mismatch other night is just another example of why its in the state it is.

UFC is here to stay and its going to leave boxing for dead.

Nearly forgot, I hear Haye bet on himself that he’d finish the fight in the third, surly this isn’t right either, its clear he could have stopped that big bluffer before but he didn’t because he was taking care of his own bet.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    I could go on and on and on all day about it but the fact is boxing is dead, it killed itself, I loved boxing but its over for so many many reasons that mismatch other night is just another example of why its in the state it is.

UFC is here to stay and its going to leave boxing for dead.

Nearly forgot, I hear Haye bet on himself that he’d finish the fight in the third, surly this isn’t right either, its clear he could have stopped that big bluffer before but he didn’t because he was taking care of his own bet.
    haye predicted he would win in the 3rd round..like ali used to predict the round he would win his fights in...but then ali was in the ring with another boxer so it was harder for him to get it right

8. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

An don (15-11-10)

haye predicted he would win in the 3rd round..like ali used to predict the round he would win his fights in...but then ali was in the ring with another boxer so it was harder for him to get it right
    But lets say Benny you bet that Haye would have stopped him in the first or second would you be happy knowing he could have but didn’t because he was lining his own pocket? Surly you could say it was a kind of “fixed” fight if he was holding back.

I downloaded and watched the fight last night and its obvious Haye was holding back until he got to the third round, its not right.
    Last edited by JohnRambo; 15-11-10 at 14:55.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnRambo View Post
    But lets say Benny you bet that Haye would have stopped him in the first or second would you be happy knowing he could have but didn’t because he was lining his own pocket? Surly you could say it was a kind of “fixed” fight if he was holding back.

I downloaded and watched the fight last night and its obvious Haye was holding back until he got to the third round, its not right.
    if you were going to bet(and i dont anymore) you would have to bet on the round haye said he would win it in..ffs harrison was a has been 5 years ago.

if you were going to bet(and i dont anymore) you would have to bet on the round haye said he would win it in..ffs harrison was a has been 5 years ago.

You see that’s another example of why boxing is s***e, how could that big sack of s*** get a title shot when you think a part-time taxi driver (Martin Rogan) beat him? He was also ranked the 6th best British Heavyweight, not even in the top three never mind the number one contender, it was a money making racket trying to make out they hated each other.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast