Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    but judas priest are metal
    By todays standards, barely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Westside.
    I agree with you there Westie. The minimum that I consider metal nowadays are these fine gentlemen........

Blog Entries

A good while back a Brazilian band called Sepaltura came along and were going to be a real big heavy band. Within a short time they were like pop stars. A lot of underground death metal and stuff like that came to the surface. My point is bands like Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Motley Crue, Motorhead, Megadeth and even Slayer are all light bands today and a few of them wouldnt even be metal nowadays. even previous heavy bands like Obituary and Napalm Death arent as heavy as they once were when compared to some bands now.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-08-10 at 20:37.

Blog Entries

A few that come to mins straight off are Byran Adams (is he rock?) , Phil Lynott, Rory Gallagher (rock?), Gary Moore, Queen, Black Sabbath, Hendrix, Neil Pert drummer, Guns n Roses, Limp Bizkit, Billy Joel, The Clash, Sex Pistols (rock?)

Westside.
    I have to agree Phil Lynott did have a great voice as well as that guy from 'Deep Purple' and later 'White Snake', David Coverdale; he was also fine as hell, one sexy white boy

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Doozer View Post
    Where is Dirty Harry, this is his kind of Thread

Just for you Harry

thanks doozer thats my kind a music i must of missed this before lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    I agree with you there Westie. The minimum that I consider metal nowadays are these fine gentlemen........

ok which one of these metallica albums do you prefer?? st anger or the black album..i personally would prefer st anger out of these two because its raw pure thrash metal the way metallica was when they started out first don't get me wrong i do love the black album also but st anger is the better one in my opinion here

Reviews

Westside.
    judas priest are still metal and going pretty strong even rob halfords solo stuff like fight and his name sake band halford are metal priest and halford never sold out and turned into mtv darlings like metallica did thats why i was glad to see metallica return with st anger back to there thrash roots again

Reviews

i would love to sit here and chat about rock and metal all day but unfortunately work must intrude so might catch up with all you rockers and metal heads later and the rest of you guys of course .......have a good day all and be good to yourselfs

Reviews

Is anyone heading to the guns n roses concert in Dublin this week? Unfortunately I can't make it.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ad Staff View Post
    Ian Gillan because every song he sings is amazing!!!

Julia
    glad to hear your a Gillan fan i loved him with deep purple and i loved him with black sabbath he done an album called born again there was this song on it called disturbing the priest great vocals he uses on that song

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast