Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: poster

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    As i have already stated previously if a poster requests certain rules pertaining to his/her posts i will adhere to those out of respect to the poster
    Clearly your disclaimers are not preventing this and as you are not a moderator, this is not infractionable. It is not a breach of the rules if a thread goes off topic.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

morningglory (18-08-10), Rayden (18-08-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    This thread shall not be closed. If you do not like the content of the thread, stop posting on it. We only close threads under certain circumstances. Just because you start a thread, doesn't mean you own it.
    Well under those circumstances if people are not prepared to have respect for a poster to conform to a couple of simple rules i will
    desist from posting
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Well under those circumstances if people are not prepared to have respect for a poster to conform to a couple of simple rules i will
    desist from posting
    That is your decision and is a great shame that you feel you cannot join in the forum culture.

Reviews

Well under those circumstances if people are not prepared to have respect for a poster to conform to a couple of simple rules i will desist from posting
    I will also desist from posting because I am sulking at having no online mates. Basserds.

Blog Entries

desist from posting
    FFS Ber i can understand if something went way off topic to the point of no return but seriously, your only taking the whole issue and running with it. Its simple enough not to read the posts that you dont want to read.

You speak about fairness but are you being fair on here to Sam?

Common Ber, i have good time for you but lately i have to say i have no idea where your coming from with this stuff. Why not just post away and if a thread goes seriously off topic to the point of it being messed up then maybe ask someone to check it.

You know as well as i do that you wont find a forum around that will close threads that go off topic.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 18-08-10 at 17:09.

Yes, I am being fair. Ber has been told more than once about the non-existing 'off topic' rule and if he doesn't like it, he doesn't have to post on the thread. I have not asked him to stop posting, and it would be a great shame if he does.

Reviews

Again Ber, lighten up. Whereby this forum may discuss serious issues it's also a bit of fun. The whole theme of this thread us a bit of fun where members can mutually recognise cyber friends and applaud them. I for one would not like you to stop posting but this throwing your toys out of the pram is futile. I'm one of the biggest piss takers here and I do take the piss out of you amongst others but I still respect you and all others within reason. If you are not going to show reason this respect will wane. So lets forget all this shite and lets have a bit of fun.

How about a new start... We are aware of your preference for serious threads and I will continue to contribute to your threads and attempt to stay on topic, but I will avoid them if I find the OP is dictating the rules and trying to surpress my sense of humour.

Fair enough?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ok ok OK.Jaysus Ber you only have to ask ,comon grab your coat youve scored ,Im buying ...
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Eh...you ok Ric?

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    I'm one of the biggest piss takers here
    deedin tis true says i (and your honey bunny)...but I still love you

xxx
    Monica
    Last edited by Mondler; 18-08-10 at 18:18.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast