Thread: Hubba Hubba!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Women look super but still way too much spam, had to go to the second page to find a non spam thread and when I did find some you had started them all Babe, it's ok to talk to yourself you know, just don't answer yourself or you'll be certified

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Women look super but still way too much spam, had to go to the second page to find a non spam thread and when I did find some you had started them all Babe, it's ok to talk to yourself you know, just don't answer yourself or you'll be certified
    I agree with you Anon.In relation to the spam I thought there were some posts about that a few weeks ago that it was going to be cut out.Seems it hasnt happened.
    The Truth is out there.

Natasha Guest

I was certified along time ago Anon, IF you want you can help me through it by coming to talk to me once in a while over the water

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post