Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NewsFlash - Man hasnt landed on the moon yet.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naughty_g5 View Post
    I saw this documentary couple of years ago. By shadows, the conspiracy theory means that shadows are all in different directions. If source of light is in direction very far away from objects, then all the shadows are parallel. But in video, they clearly show that the shadows are scattered in different directions. Also, the video was shot at night and shadows suggest that these were studio lights.

The video also had superimposed pictures of Area 51 taken by Russian spy satellites and pictures from moon and it surfaces matched 100%.

The flag was fluttering, moon has no atmosphere, no air. How does flag flutter without air?

All the astronauts involved in mission dies under mysterious circumstances. ALL??? I smell fish here!!!

When this video was aired on CNN, US promptly banned this video for life. Why did NASA not come with counter arguments to prove that man did land on moon???

sounds phony to me.
    Ahh....no.....all of them are still alive. That documentary you watched wasn't very accurate.

Reviews

It's interesting that in the 60s Kennedy said man would travel to the moon and less than ten years it happens.
    Ask Nasa today and it'll take at least 20 years to put another man on the moon.....why if we're so far advanced??

I actually do believe they went to the moon though, just like stirring shit.

Reviews

One for the conspiracy theorists.

The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Ahh....no.....all of them are still alive. That documentary you watched wasn't very accurate.
    will have to check on that one, but still there were some hard hitting arguments in the documentary and NASA never refuted those arguments or come out with scientific explanations to questions raised in documentary.

here is the IMDB link to documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymisters View Post
    It's interesting that in the 60s Kennedy said man would travel to the moon and less than ten years it happens.
    Ask Nasa today and it'll take at least 20 years to put another man on the moon.....why if we're so far advanced??

I actually do believe they went to the moon though, just like stirring shit.
    poor old kennedy he was done in by a bloke called noel ...wait im spelling it wrong knoll.. grassy i think he was called

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by naughty_g5 View Post
    will have to check on that one, but still there were some hard hitting arguments in the documentary and NASA never refuted those arguments or come out with scientific explanations to questions raised in documentary.

here is the IMDB link to documentary.
    Why would NASA refute accusations from a documentary that has claimed that 3 living high profile men are dead??? Why?

Why would NASA refute accusations from a documentary that has claimed that 3 living high profile men are dead??? Why?
    cause nasa are fulll of spacers?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    cause nasa are fulll of spacers?
    Are you going for the record of posting most crap jokes consecutively?

Are you going for the record of posting most crap jokes consecutively?
    with you here...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i have no chance pmsl

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    with you here...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i have no chance pmsl
    Good point.....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast