Thread: depression

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    depression has anyone here ever being suffering from depression i have been in a bad way over the last few weeks up's and downs crying for no reason knowing to myself not being able to concentrate on my job it got so bad that i had to take sick leave untill further notice the worse thing i did was to drink with my medication and i became somone that i didn't like i lashed out at people that was trying to help me i am sober now and just wanted to talk about this and i am very sorry to the people that i hurt you know who you are anyon ever feel like this please talk about it and don't bottle it up inside for too long i hope to be back on track again soon...........
    Hello Harry,i think most of the people suffer from depression in a way or another,but not all of them are able to accept that!In my opinion,if you've been strong enough to recognize it,half of your problem is solved and if you are able to talk about it,then you are strong enough to find a solution for it.I think that more then professional help,is everything about you!You are the only one that can change this.I imagine that you know yourself very well,so you should start to change something in your life,even if is a small thing.Do something that would make you happy.And don't stop to talk about it,keeping this just for yourself is the worst you can do!
    This is just my opinion!Hope you will be fine very soon!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JessicaJessy For This Useful Post:

Dirty Harry (27-06-10)