Thread: Jessica James

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lol!

He may change his good review to a bad one now, after calling him a cave-man!! lol!

Lol! I was there thinking, 'Jesus, how defensive is he over a question?' Ha ha ha, that's what you get for skim reading. lmao.

I'm amazed he even has a computer tbh...

And not a happy caveman! Look at his review! Guess Jess thought he looked and felt like a caveman!! Lol!

Reviews

Seems to be a common enough complaint with her, was exactly the same when I saw her..
    Anything's a dildo if you're brave enough.

That review shouldn't be allowed as per the 3 month rule.
    "I met with Jessica in the C****** Hotel in Cork in the early part of last year."
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X

Quote Originally Posted by money View Post
    And not a happy caveman! Look at his review! Guess Jess thought he looked and felt like a caveman!! Lol!
    I don't know why it was activated either as he says it took place in the early part of last year so outside the 3 month rule... sorry caveman, I know its a slow process chiseling it in stone but you are going to have to be faster then that. Deleted.

Thank you guys. Again it took place 12 or more months ago! I really do not think that is fair.

And... for the record I do NOT wipe my arse with a wet hand towel. I'd say it was more than likely foundation. (Makeup. to those not in the know). Lol!

So, what happened to this supposed rule?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica James View Post
    Thank you guys. Again it took place 12 or more months ago! I really do not think that is fair.

And... for the record I do NOT wipe my arse with a wet hand towel. I'd say it was more than likely foundation. (Makeup. to those not in the know). Lol!

So, what happened to this supposed rule?

Yeah I would have guessed it was foundation or fake tan.
    My ex use to destroy the bed sheets with fake tan .... looked like we were having a dirty protest.
    If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with! X