Thread: Opinion on Review & Message Board Moderation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by zobaanzoo View Post

Some startling facts (well, they were sent by a new member named 'justcurious' as a pm to me. Given the nascency of this member's joining date, I chose to ignore it first, and replied back advising him to post it on the message board himself (or herself) if he deemed it necessary. They are worth a look anyway..............

000361 Mariana Cork begby 16/08/06 - begby join date 16/08/06
    000354 Mariana Cork someguy 15/08/06 - someguy join date 15/08/06
    000342 Mariana Dublin briedog 11/08/06 – briedog join date 11/08/06
    000471 Mariana Dublin whack 16/09/06 – whack join date 11/08/06
    000591 Mariana Dublin paulbrien 22/10/06 – paulbrien join date 22/10/06
    000607 Mariana Limerick crapdancer 27/10/06 – crapdancer join date 27/10/06
    000708 Mariana Dublin daftdave 28/11/06 – daftdave join date 28/11/06

Curiously, 'dirtydan' and 'pete' are also new entrants on this forum (who joined only today, 13/12/06)..............it is amusing to watch new joinees jumping into (or creating) controversial threads on the message board which have nothing to do with them. Surely, these people must have a golden heart looking at their 'damsel in distress chauvinism'....... especially when one of them even claims something like 'I don't normally read reviews nor take them seriously'............For GOD sake, give us a break !!!!!

Someone with even a ostrich's IQ can see through the whole situation............this is desssperate............how I wish people understood just when to shut-up and back-off............they make such a fool of themselves by exhibiting their buffoonery, playing silly mindgames and masquerading as what they are not.

Silence is GOLDEN...........it is better to stay silent and let others think that you are stupid than to open your mouth and proving it beyond doubt............

I have lost all respect for this person who is (unfortunately) in the middle of this storm.........but alas, this storm is her own creation, how to help her ? I can fully understand that the intention was to salvage some hurt ego and pride and safeguard her business, but it was planned very amateurishly......

Better luck next time !
    hi Zombazoo - just noticed a strange quorum in the messageboard - daftdave, dirtydan, myself, pete and yourself... and you dind't even say hello! :-) don't want to antagonize you - I just want to get back to the happy uncomplicated life of a punter! I will post more reviews as soon as I have the energy to go exploring :-) - I saw the good woman was on too.. wonder where the others were.. crapdancer, cantletitpass, galway_hooker, zeblinpee must have businer lives than us. cheers!

Arrow

Thanks,guys for drawing my attention to her within this thread,had a look at her photos,and i think,i would like to 'have' her too apoligies to Marianna if offended,but i am still bisexual

Anyway,Marianna,this board comparing is moderated well,and Patricia seems nice,so is Nat......i m getting responses quickly,and updates were done quickly on my profile as asked,and any time i asked to post my profile,it was up within 0 mins since i sent message with lodgement number......

Fake reviews? They are everywhere even one on me.

Marianna,i think there s no matter what reviews are on or not,loads of clients dont read them,and they are not important,most important thing is to have reputation,good service,lots of regulars,as it s better to keep them happy,than wait for guys who book you for 30 mins once in half year.

I am busy in any town i go to,as i prefer my regulars than newbies,as i remember them,and know what do they like,and it s easier for both of you so dont worry about reviews,as i said for most guys it does ot matter even pictures/reviews/are u slim/fat/tall/short............Matters,that you are 5 mins from their office,and he can get discreet uickie,or lovely lunchbreak with lots of TLC...

Guys,you can never win,Marianna,stay safe and dont worry and think too much about things you dont need to worry about............

Kisses
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default Marianna

Anna,

this is by far the most sensible post on this thread.

Marianna,

Let it go!

Zo/Armani,

I, like you, am an enthusiastic punter and I have been known to write the odd review. I can certainly see where ye are coming from with this. I can say with a fair degree of certainty that Zo and Armani are not pimps and that was really a silly suggestion. We have seen a lot of the same ladies and I have found their reviews to be very accurate.

Everyone, let's just let this go to bed. Everyone here is an adult and can make up their own mind.

All the best,

Hman

Blog Entries

I really can't agree more with everyone that is saying we should just put this issue to bed. I'm sorry if I was short-tempered in some ways responding to this yesterday and moreover I'm sorry this issue ever got onto the message boards in the first place as I don't think it should have. I appreciate Marianna and Pete are not going to admit being the same person here, but that is my findings. This situation has been very trying for us. Marianna can say she is only trying to work this out with us, but it doesn't feel like that from our end, it feels like she is refusing to accept how we do things here and now being vindictive and attacking us because we are not giving into her demands. As for all the allegations flying about, I can't investigate every single post made on this website and identify exactly who made it and why. I can spot some obvious falsehoods, but for the most part our readers have to digest information and make their own minds up.