Thread: Mood lift

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DamoEI View Post
    I heard a doctor say once that the solution to mental stress is physical stress. It's why you wanna punch a wall after, say, dealing with a bad customer or neighbour. My advice would be to get into martial arts or weightlifting or something, put your body under some heavy (but healthy) stress and you will be a lot more zen in your life.

Totally agree with this, I love boxersize, putting on my headphones - the Rocky soundtrack of course lol - and hitting the punchbag get those endorphins flowing ALWAYS feel better after!!

Music - throwing on my huge DJ style headphones and going for a walk or a drive.

Nature is therapy for my soul. I’m lucky enough to live beside a beautiful river, the Atlantic Ocean is a ten minute drive down the road, no matter what the weather stick on a heavy coat & wander along the beach or here in Mayo there are some of the most stunning isolated beach’s up out by Blacksod.

In Dublin I adore Lucan Demense a Beautiful wooded area by the Liffey, I could name a 100 stunning locations in this little country of ours, I find if I’m
    Having a down day the worst thing I could do is stay in the house, I always feel better to get out.

Like the above poster I am a total foodie as well, so treating myself to something nice, I had some amazing cheese and chutney this evening I think I am a cheese a holic lol.

& of course a slow, sensual session with a lover always works wonders too!
    ***NEW X/TWITTER ACCOUNT @IRISHJENNY_EI DAILY UPDATES**
    Tallaght Sunday 19th Monday Morning 20th
    Kerry Tralee Tues 21st -Thurs eve 23rd
    LimerickCity Friday 24th & Sat 25th
    **SEE MY VIRTUAL AD, for some of my XXX personal videos with lots of A play & all kinds of kink![/COLOR][/B] Check out my Stories here on EI, updated almost daily. [/CENTER]!]

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JennyIrish For This Useful Post:

Corsasport (09-03-24), DamoEI (08-03-24), IrishSarahBarra (12-03-24), Launcelot (08-03-24), Thoreau (08-03-24)