Thread: What's the scoop?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Well Mickey - welcome to the real world in this community and I can emphatise with you, as I also initially felt like you, although I wasn't after love!!! Once I got into "scene" I was answering/publishing various threads and next to nothing in response, which got me wondering and to a certain extent, a bit of paranoia. I suppose the most important "notice" I put up was my endorsement of Keyla in her worthy cancer appeal and please, please don't let anyone think I'm taking the slightest credit as it was the "ladies" who really got the ball rolling - aka Stephanie - in suggesting The GoFundMe - enough said. Besides this, I no longer anticipate any response, but will continue to participate as I see fit and between the gigs and the reels, have succeeded in making some sound contacts on an individual level which I'm more than happy with. Advice - stick with it, because it can be very worthwhile in the end.

Oh - and if you get a response from the man himself - TommyH in any shape or form - you've cracked it!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thoreau For This Useful Post:

AmorInfinito8 (28-02-24), TommyH123 (28-02-24)