Thread: mutual respect

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AmorInfinito8 View Post
    Not nice!! Totally thoughtless and unprofessional

I usually explain that I have X amount of time to travel before I get to landmark provided which in some instances could be 1 or 2 hours sometimes longer for a girl I know but in those instances I would be given the full address with very limited risk of being stood up involved

I would always ask for confirmation of booking before leaving to see anyone with the understanding that I would arrive 30min before then text on arrival but couldn't text before that as I would be driving

When explained and agreed I've never been let down
    I'm not sure if you emphasis you have a long trip ahead to the girls beforehand?
    I think girls appreciate you are willing to travel to see them and feel a little complemented that your willing to put in such efforts to meet them

I always text and wait for a response just before starting my journey but an agreed response would have been understood when planning to met

If I don't get a response I don't start my journey
    Yeah I don't normally start my journey either until I get a reply to the confirmation. But I decided to make an exception for this lady because 1. I've been wanting to meet her for a while now and 2. she's well recommended around here and has hundreds of positive reviews as I said.

I did inform her I was travelling quite a bit to see her. She was pretty responsive on WhatsApp the night before and gave me her full address already. So I thought surely no way this girl lets me down too

Oh how wrong I was. The next day I confirmed as requested, went on my way but heard nothing back

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    Yeah I don't normally start my journey either until I get a reply to the confirmation. But I decided to make an exception for this lady because 1. I've been wanting to meet her for a while now and 2. she's well recommended around here and has hundreds of positive reviews as I said.

I did inform her I was travelling quite a bit to see her. She was pretty responsive on WhatsApp the night before and gave me her full address already. So I thought surely no way this girl lets me down too

Oh how wrong I was. The next day I confirmed as requested, went on my way but heard nothing back

I haven't had cause to give a negative review and hope I never am but if she couldn't contact you to give a reason not even the next day!?

I believe in giving girls the benefit of the doubt and being understanding to a fault
    (they have enough to deal with without me causing hardship)
    but in this instance she warrants a review to warn others who might be tempted to travel any distance to see her!!

You may feel being critical of someone with so many glowing reviews isn't somewhere you want to go but if it were me!?

The total disregard would warrant it!!

Looks like you've found my kryptonite
    I'm usually review or no review but I've never been put in the situation you were placed in!!
    Keyla

https://gofund.me/8e340537
    ...................⬆⬆⬆⬆
    Please help save a young woman's life!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AmorInfinito8 For This Useful Post:

reflex (26-02-24)