Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why has this review been allowed??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Question for Mr Serious.

Yo bro. You registered your user name on 04.02.2010 and posted 3 reviews on the 08.02.2010.
    I have ip check evidence that you registered a second user name, Mr. Realistic, today.

What gives?

2. Default

Sorry website crashed when registering original user didn't know Mr. Realistic had been entered - can't believe I'm getting all this hastle because I posted a bad review so glad I took the time to do so now ............ NOT

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Serious View Post
    Sorry website crashed when registering original user didn't know Mr. Realistic had been entered - can't believe I'm getting all this hastle because I posted a bad review so glad I took the time to do so now ............ NOT
    Don't follow this. Your original user name is Mr Serious. You've written your reviews and posted on threads with that user name.........so you know that that user name works.......so why the need to register Mr. Realistic today?

4. Default

Originally tried to register mr.realistic on the same day in february before I registered mr serious system crashed. Been using mr. serious since that day posted a review that day of irish alex never showed on system either never attempted to register anyother user since then not sure why mr. realistic is showing up now maybe you can explain.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Yo bro. You registered your user name on 04.02.2010 and posted 3 reviews on the 08.02.2010.
    I have ip check evidence that you registered a second user name, Mr. Realistic, today.

What gives?
    heres the post i'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by jayf1 View Post
    heres the post i'm talking about.
    And here are both profiles date of creation... (see att. pics).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr Serious.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	16293   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mr. Realistic.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	16294  

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    And here are both profiles date of creation... (see att. pics).
    well i guess we will just have to wait and see what type of ip proof carlos has since it was him that first made that claim. and i dont think that saying you have proof of something is a simple mistake to make.

Reviews

Reading this thread I think it's blatantly obvious that these 2 just didn't hit it off so i wouldn't hold it against either of them. I believe his review was honest as he seen it, but I also think it was out of character for Taylor judging by her previous reviews. Personally both sides could have handled the situation differently (better).
    If it's any consolation Taylor I think it has drawn attention to your previous extensive list of positive reviews and I for one have moved you up my Ladies I'd like to see list

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Reading this thread I think it's blatantly obvious that these 2 just didn't hit it off so i wouldn't hold it against either of them. I believe his review was honest as he seen it, but I also think it was out of character for Taylor judging by her previous reviews. Personally both sides could have handled the situation differently (better).
    If it's any consolation Taylor I think it has drawn attention to your previous extensive list of positive reviews and I for one have moved you up my Ladies I'd like to see list
    yes anon you are right it could have been dealt with a bit better, so here is another lesson learnt for me, therefore i can improve on myself, my service & handling a bad review situation, but i did point out too that rules were the main focus also. This section about reviews is improving the reviews system whilst highlighting issues and fake reviews so that they can be dealt with accordingly.
    Oh and im delighted that ive moved to your Ladies Id like To See list xxxxx

A TOUCH CAN LAST A MOMENT, BUT A MEMORY LASTS A LIFETIME

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123