Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Choose! 😈

Irish/ Foreign: Foreign girls have more a sense of the exotic (and erotic) but I wouldn’t be averse to a
    sexy Irish cailín.

Tall /Petite: Petite but not too petite. I’m not the tallest so anyone I can look in the eye appeals to
    me.

Blond/Brunette: A certain brunette from the Czech Republic has converted me. No going back now!!

Body/Service: If the service isn’t good then even having the best body might lead to a sense of
    disappointment.

Body/Face: I love almost all female body types but I’ve always been a sucker for a pretty face.

Rates/Quality: You cannot beat a quality appointment.

Service/Manners: Service and manners are 2 sides of the same coin. Good manners = Good service.

Regular/New One: I’m at an age where I like to feel comfortable and at ease in female company so
    regular all the way. If I had to choose someone new It would with a view to becoming a regular.

Apartment/Hotel: Hotel because they’re easier to locate and no fidgeting about with entry codes.
    Mind you if I was familiar with the apartment location that would work too.

1 h/30 mins: I like to take my time so 1 hr + every time.

Lingerie/Uniform: I love a woman in lingerie especially if it’s being worn by a certain Czech EI
    resident.

Missionary/Doggy: Neither would be my first option but if I had to choose it would be doggy just for
    the view.

Foreplay/Sex: Foreplay can be more intimate and more of a turn-on than the actual sex act itself.
    Good foreplay leading to good sex is the ultimate aim.

Submissive/Dominant: A hint of submissiveness from both partners.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joaquim For This Useful Post:

enfr (30-10-23)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567