Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Israel

Damn , this is escalating .

“ Watch: Erdogan calls Netanyahu 'butcher of Gaza'
    The Turkish president has predicted that Israel's prime minister will eventually be tried for war crimes over his bombardment of Gaza.
    Recep Tayyip Erdogan called Benjamin Netanyahu the "butcher of Gaza" yesterday as he criticised the "bloodshed" from Israel's offensive in the region.
    Mr Erdogan said Mr Netanyahu would end up in The Hague as former Serbian leader Slobodan Milosevic did in the early 2000s.”

He repeated much of what I already posted in my previous post above , BUT !!

I can’t Link or copy here the video of Erdogan’s latest speech : / SKY

Speaking at a ministerial summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Istanbul ,

Erdogan once again called Netanyahu “butcher of Gaza” , but went Much further , stating

that Israel / Netanyahu has openly revealed that this issue is not only about Gaza , but that it goes

much further in that they have expansionist aims ;

: and therefore defending Gaza today means not only defending Palestinians , but defending the Islam world :

Defending Mecca , Medina , Damascus , Beirut , Baghdad , Istanbul , and Other Islamic lands along with Jerusalem !

This is an escalation beyond whatever even I would’ve expected .

This is turning into Much more than the massacre of Gaza .

I daren’t say : It’s a call to arms .

In meantime US revoking visas of violent West Bank settlers who kill local Palestinians : whoop-ti-do

In meantime Iran continues attacking US bases and assets ; cargo ships being attacked by Houthis of Yemen

armed by Iran .

: to hell in a hand basket .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Wink

"Remove prostitutes from human affairs, and you will unsettle everything because of lusts..."
    St Augustine

How is this different from what Rus is doing to Ukraine ?

https://youtube.com/shorts/qMz9lrxvE...mcn8-CPGKj781g

: these people are Brown ?

How is the Act different ??

This is bugging me ::

From my own post above - to be clear ::

Erdogan’s speech :

“ Speaking at a ministerial summit of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation in Istanbul ,

Erdogan once again called Netanyahu “butcher of Gaza” , but went Much further , stating

that Israel / Netanyahu has openly revealed that this issue is not only about Gaza , but that it goes

much further in that they have expansionist aims ;

: and therefore defending Gaza today means not only defending Palestinians , but defending the Islam world :

Defending Mecca , Medina , Damascus , Beirut , Baghdad , Istanbul , and Other Islamic lands along with Jerusalem !”

My commentary >>

I daren’t say : It’s a call to arms .………

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

I daren’t say : It’s a call to arms .………
    I wouldn't worry too much. Erdogan is a Turkish Netanyahu. His forces are currently rampaging through northern Syria doing a Turkish version of "right to self defence" only with Kurds instead of Palestinians. He's using the old trick of using conflict to shore up his support base. Netanyahu, asshole that he is, is as likely to end up in the ICC as Erdogan is.

Erdogan's not gonna do anything. His number one instinct is self-preservation wrapped in Turkish nationalism and the US has shored up the eastern Mediterranean with 2 aircraft carriers, 160 war planes, 4 cruisers, 4 destroyers and at least 4 submarines to put 2nd thoughts in thie heads of anyone thinking of anything silly. Unlike Iran, Turkey has no proxies in the region outside of Syria where their only allies - the Free Syrian army - is also supported by the US. The only levers Erdogan holds is it's degree of cooperation with Russia against Ukrainian/European interests and sending refugees to European borders.

Nobody outside of internet nutjobs believes that Israel is seriously looking at expansion into Saudi Arabia.
    Last edited by Palatine; 06-12-23 at 14:23.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Palatine For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-12-23)

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much. Erdogan is a Turkish Netanyahu.

His forces are currently rampaging through northern Syria doing a Turkish version of "right to self defence" only with Kurds instead of Palestinians.

He's using the old trick of using conflict to shore up his support base.

Netanyahu, asshole that he is, is as likely to end up in the ICC as Erdogan is.

Erdogan's not gonna do anything. His number one instinct is self-preservation wrapped in Turkish nationalism and the US has shored up the eastern Mediterranean with 2 aircraft carriers, 160 war planes, 4 cruisers, 4 destroyers and at least 4 submarines to put 2nd thoughts in thie heads of anyone thinking of anything silly. Unlike Iran, Turkey has no proxies in the region outside of Syria where their only allies - the Free Syrian army - is also supported by the US. The only levers Erdogan holds is it's degree of cooperation with Russia against Ukrainian/European interests and sending refugees to European borders.

Nobody outside of internet nutjob believes that Israel is seriously looking at expansion into Saudi Arabia.
    1. Oh I Knooow — though no carpet bombing and no killing of children by the Many Thousands ,

no blockade on food and water , medicine , etc. , no apartheid . Or is there ? : plz Tell me about it x

2. Yep . But not only ‘currently’ :: historically .

3. Oh I know !

Same same same as all other ‘strongmen’ when losing support : Arafat , Putin , Bibi , etc etc ad nauseam .

I was in Istanbul during their last election , with my young local friend as a guide to local ins-and-outs .

I'd Seen what’s going on , what Happens , what you can and cannot Say . I saw it with my own eyes x

The one sided propaganda and the hired thugs beating any opposition .

4. I’m not worried about Erdogan ‘doing’ anything . : it is his rhetoric that concerns me a great deal !!

I have a very good friend living in 🇹🇷 - a young Syrian guy : refugee as a 12 year old from Aleppo , now early 20s ;

We stay in touch , chat for hours , he tells me what the media doesn’t report : he has ‘on-the-ground’

information . I know of Erdogan and his manipulations and power plays ; about his merciless ways

towards Kurds and the near unbearable restrictions towards Syrian refugees In Turkey .

I’m not worried he might ‘do something’ — his Words carry so much weight , and carry So Far ! Is my worry .

Quote Originally Posted by Palatine View Post
    I wouldn't worry too much. Erdogan is a Turkish Netanyahu. His forces are currently rampaging through northern Syria doing a Turkish version of "right to self defence" only with Kurds instead of Palestinians. He's using the old trick of using conflict to shore up his support base. Netanyahu, asshole that he is, is as likely to end up in the ICC as Erdogan is.

Erdogan's not gonna do anything.

His number one instinct is self-preservation wrapped in Turkish nationalism

and the US has shored up the eastern Mediterranean with 2 aircraft carriers, 160 war planes, 4 cruisers, 4 destroyers and at least 4 submarines to put 2nd thoughts in thie heads of anyone thinking of anything silly.

Unlike Iran, Turkey has no proxies in the region outside of Syria where their only allies - the Free Syrian army - is also supported by the US.

The only levers Erdogan holds is it's degree of cooperation with Russia against Ukrainian/European interests and sending refugees to European borders.

Nobody outside of internet nutjobs believes that Israel is seriously looking at expansion into Saudi Arabia.
    1. That !! Of Course .

2. Inconsequential . Erdogan would never overtly move against US .

3. Inconsequential . As above ^^^

4. THAT !

5. It is not internet nutjobs that may become a threat to our ways in wake of Erdogan’s rethoric !

It’s your everyday Muslim man in a Muslim neighborhood ( ?? ) who will stand against the slaughter

any which way he is and his compatriots are able : knife attacks , trucks through crowds .

it is his - Erdogan’s - Words that are a threat : redefining the Gaza - Israel conflict as an all out attack on

Islam and Islamist countries . :: “defending Gaza now is not only defending Palestinians ,

but defending Mecca , Medina , Beirut , Baghdad , Damascus , Istanbul and all other Muslim countries”

^^^ That is what is Alarming .

If I* am so worked up about the brutality and injustice of it all , how

do you think a Muslim man in his prime might feel , perhaps listening to his Imam who is just as upset ?

( I’m mincing words here , eggshells and what not )

We are playing not with fire but with Bombs - on a Very short fuse !

It is Beyond me that the Powers that Be — can they Not See it ? Or don’t care ?

The world is being set up for a clash of civilizations , for a war of ( not even religion , but for ) Existence .

Blindly one upping .

Blindly traipsing down a path to Inferno .

Perhaps not right tomorrow — the longer the slaughter , the longer the West : EU , US support

the slaughter , the more imminent that blowback will be .

And the People are out in the streets Worldwide : Nobody wants this . Yet the Powers that Be - do .

Thank y’all for the responses . I appreciate the PMs x

Too bad it’s not a Public discussion ..

: ISRAEL knew about impending Hamas attack 1 Year in advance ,

yet under Netanyahu policy CONTINUED TO FUND Hamas .

: Israel knew Hamas’ Plan over a Year ago :

: Israeli officials repeatedly dismissed ‘Blueprint’ of Oct 7th attack !

: Egypt warned Israel of imminent attack - yet Israeli Defense Forces were not deployed ;

in some locations under attack , defenseless Israeli people were without any military aid

for up to 6 Hours ! :: ‘by design’ imo .

Gaza bombardment : Nakba 2.0 .

Is a land grab : already Netanyahu opining that Israeli forces will be tasked with ‘peacekeeping’ IN Gaza

after the acute phase of the ‘war’ . :: in effect a renewed OCCUPATION of Gaza by the Israeli military >>>

illegal settlers soon to follow .

I said all this ^^^ two months ago …

Reviews

US once again using it's Veto to protect Israel and allow it to keep slaughtering innocent Palestine. US could end the war right now if it wanted to. But of course there is no money in that. Biden is the biggest hypocrite going.

Page 55 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast