Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Controversy

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    You have something against us Martians, Alec?
    This is turning into an apology thread...... Sorry Gordo, thought you were from Io.

OK ye can all get back on topic now. I dont want my allegory to go unwasted.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Are there rooms available upstairs to rent ?

Do any of them have a theme ?

Like this one ?

Reviews

is there any chance we could all be happy families again? all hunky dory?maybe forgive n forget? I could start a Love thread we could all just spread love sorry all round? the place full of positivity & well wishes
    maybe not.....

Reviews

What's that in your signature, ExP? Is that what she said to you on the horny hotline last night?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    What's that in your signature, ExP? Is that what she said to you on the horny hotline last night?
    nah Mousey gave them hotlines up long time ago spent a fortune before I realised they were having me on though, gave them webcams up too recently swingers parties is the new buzz for me!....

Alec and I are just playing a game its not a serious topic...Mulder and Scully come on guys whats that but a tv show...I am now in other regions investigating paranormal activity Mulder....I doubt theres anything wrong with a bit of humour...Maybe this would be a fitting role play???? Well with some discoveries addedxxxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    The controversy seems to have reached a conclusion of sorts. Hints and allegations made in the Lounge about those running the Bar have been withdrawn under legal advice.

As a regular in the pool room and smoker out the front I am privy to some of the thoughts of the clientele of both the Bar and Lounge.

I have requested that a few of the lads in the Lounge 'cool it' re: personal abuse. Thats no problem they say as long as the lads in the Bar do the same.

Since some of the lads in the Lounge might still have issues to raise I have suggested that they buy their own corner shop and they can say what they like there and its not the lads running the Lounge that have to take all the risk.

Now, who wants another Pint ?
    The lads in charge of the Lounge have since come under even more strict instruction to ban all talk related to the Bar.

Not even a peep is going to be allowed. The Lounge has gone awfully quiet today and at this rate we may need to install a Karaoke machine to liven things up a bit.

Now I know nobody really wants that but business is business.

p.s. the corner shop has a To Let sign on the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post

p.s. the corner shop has a To Let sign on the door.
    That must be why they keep using it as a toilet at chucking out time.

Lads - Its totally fucking dead in the Lounge - Gonna have to organise a karaoke night if things don't pick up soon - and who really wants that ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast