There has probably been a post about this before, but yesterday I had a real bad experience.

I called a well reviewed lady yesterday to make an appointment at 11.15 to book for 12pm and we agreed on the phone. She said she would send me the location by WhatsApp. I told her I don't have WhatsApp and can she send it by text, she mumbled that she can't send texts, which was strange.

I walked around the city for 45 minutes until my appointment and made my way to temple bar where she was located. I texted a few times to ask for the location and no reply. I got to temple bar and called the lady but English and the noise of the street was not the best. She told me to go to a certain place so I did, then to another place. I couldn't really understand her and she kept cutting the phone off, at this point I was getting frustrated. I finally got to the gate to call her back, no answer, tried multiple times and no answer, so I walked away.

My point here is, I only use a little button phone for punting and not a smart phone, hence the reason i dont have WhatsApp.

I am sure if the lady can make calls, she must have text messages on her phone plan to be able to send and this appointment would have gone smoothly.

In the end it was a totally wasted 45 minutes walking around to wait to meet her.

Are the ladies looking to use WhatsApp more now, than texts.

Never had this issue before, the ladies would always text the location.