Quote Originally Posted by Joelegs View Post
I agree Tommy, some advertisers are all talk and no action. I have been very fortunate lately, I have found some great women who get down to business, create a sensational experience and when everyone is tired out and chilled they are also great conversationalist. This may be the oldest profession in the world, but time wasting is the oldest trick in the book. We all have been playing on here by women who promised a lot and delivered very little. I think edging sounds great, but it would be best suited in a relationship with a girlfriend, partner or wife where the tick of the clock didn't matter.
I think you make a great point there about the clock,and being conscious of time but here's a question which I think is valid too. What if you're a fella that doesn't get off easily? Admittedly I haven't read the whole thread but I'm thinking it's mainly about the male being the recipient, feel free to correct me 100% what if you're more inclined to be a giver as a fella in that scenario ?, and what you enjoy is the nuance of the experience and consider it more important than the big ending so to speak. I'm curious as I know there's a pile of different opinions about what constitutes a great experience , but it's a genuine point of view and I'm curious to see if anyone else thinks the same way.