Thread: Mature women

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

An honest mistake. You may make another post with the area if you wish. Cheers.
    Last edited by TheSavannah; 04-11-22 at 07:56.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNightShift View Post
    A honest mistake. You may make another post with the area if you wish. Cheers.
    Ah I see an honest mistake. I wonder how many honest mistakes have been made on my posts...a LOT of edits and deletions for Rockerman even in music thread and sports bar...I must have broken records here. I was just trying to help.

I remember having a review edited for saying she was a great masseuse also (told not allowed). Then I seen a review and your man goes on about face fucking the girl over the end of the bed and that was deemed all good by the mods lol! I say to myself "um strange". Well this is how it goes for Rockerman I suppose.

Ok well you said it was a mistake and apologised so fair enough...no problem at all. I just get confused here sometimes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    Ah I see an honest mistake. I wonder how many honest mistakes have been made on my posts...a LOT of edits and deletions for Rockerman even in music thread and sports bar...I must have broken records here. I was just trying to help.

I remember having a review edited for saying she was a great masseuse also (told not allowed). Then I seen a review and your man goes on about face fucking the girl over the end of the bed and that was deemed all good by the mods lol! I say to myself "um strange". Well this is how it goes for Rockerman I suppose.

Ok well you said it was a mistake and apologised so fair enough...no problem at all. I just get confused here sometimes.
    We have patience with you, maybe you can have patience with us...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TheSavannah For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (04-11-22)

Reviews

Lara and Bridget. Genuine Irish mature ladies. Friendly and will try to fulfil your wishes. Good central location.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to irdave For This Useful Post:

Eningque (21-09-23)

7. Default

any chance of a PM about lara and bridgitte @irdave?

Reviews

Contact me if you want