Thread: Drogheda

Default Drogheda

What is the story with drogheda at the moment 8 ladies in town and with exception of one all have opted out of reviews which means won't be visiting any of them.. This seems to be very common at the moment ladies opting out of reviews.. Also there one really nice lady and very popular in dundalk not advertising in dundalk at the moment had loads of reviews and now has opted out of them for some reason has an x at the end of her name I met her a few years ago lovely lady.. Really don't understand why they opt out can't be good for business

In Drogedha most of the accommodation not that discreet or spotless ;probably girls doesnt want clients mention that in the rewiev.I dont know just guess.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aston007 View Post
    What is the story with drogheda at the moment 8 ladies in town and with exception of one all have opted out of reviews which means won't be visiting any of them.. This seems to be very common at the moment ladies opting out of reviews.. Also there one really nice lady and very popular in dundalk not advertising in dundalk at the moment had loads of reviews and now has opted out of them for some reason has an x at the end of her name I met her a few years ago lovely lady.. Really don't understand why they opt out can't be good for business
    The lady in question (x) is excellent, I met her several years ago and it was a fantastic meeting. If you met her years ago, obviously she is opting out for genuine reason. I wish I could see her again...
    "THE CLEANER THE CLIENT, THE DIRTIER THE SERVICE..."

" I always leave them better than I found them"...

Reviews

I don't go near girls now in drogheda except ones that call that i have been with before lot of girls just want you in and out and some with lots of reviews so for me i gave them drogheda a miss be let down with standard to often