Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lets all ignore nicegilrsarenice

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by postman pat View Post
    her two faced nature was exposed some time ago

i dont think it was two faced, more like a kiss on the cheek at appointment and a slap on the head in private forum.

nbt

Default wheres all the fun gone?

i remember the good old days when if someone told someone to go fuck themselves they turned round and told them to go fuck themselves back

and idiots were mocked for thier impropriety

and bans were only made after a few heated polls

...................long gone

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    i dont think it was two faced, more like a kiss on the cheek at appointment and a slap on the head in private forum.

nbt
    Don't judge until you've been in my shoes.
    I haven't say anything what wouldn't be true and all I said was said in much better manner than what I have to put up with quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by postman pat View Post
    Totaly agree with this but thats the norm as far as i can make out on this site they ban rather than let people defend themselves

And in fairness people have said worse to nicegirls than go fuck yourself and recieved no sanction and i cant understand anyone sticking up for anna considering her two faced nature was exposed some time ago
    I don't have a two faced nature but you most likely have a smelly arse

Reviews

i doubt if ure shoes would fit me

nbt

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default something

i doubt if ure shoes would fit me

nbt
    Prob fit something but wont say what

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Then if he or anyone wishes to continue to defend themselves then they remain withing the rules in defending themselves...

How on Earth is telling a Woman to go f herself and call her a B***h defending himself????

Its quite simple, work within the rules and mods and members paths with never cross.

No way should a thread be closed because the subject of the thread is unable to restrain his foul mouth to another member....

Should a pub be closed because of one drunken customer? no, you turf the drunk onto the street to sober up and let the others enjoy their night and if they happen to talk about the drunk in his absence then so be it.

I think you should read what I wrote

I never said his comment to anna was defending himself,

rightly or wrongly he was banned for what he said to anna ( I think wrongly but that is another topic)

The person he had the altercation with then opened a thread about him while he was banned and unable to defend himself. Effectively he was enticed to break the ban to defend himself.

It used to be considered good manners here not to attack people who were not in a position to defend themselves, so in the days of banishment to the soap opera if you had something to say to one of the banished you posted in the section he/she could reply to.
    It was bad manners to start a thread about nicegirls while he was under a ban and it was poor moderating to leave it open, a temporary closure till his banned expired would have been fairer.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    I think you should read what I wrote

I never said his comment to anna was defending himself,

rightly or wrongly he was banned for what he said to anna ( I think wrongly but that is another topic)

The person he had the altercation with then opened a thread about him while he was banned and unable to defend himself. Effectively he was enticed to break the ban to defend himself.

It used to be considered good manners here not to attack people who were not in a position to defend themselves, so in the days of banishment to the soap opera if you had something to say to one of the banished you posted in the section he/she could reply to.
    It was bad manners to start a thread about nicegirls while he was under a ban and it was poor moderating to leave it open, a temporary closure till his banned expired would have been fairer.
    yes, shorten nicegirls ban til we bring him back for ridicule and mockery

not only is it fairer but its much more fun

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by niceboysarenice View Post
    yes, shorten nicegirls ban til we bring him back for ridicule and mockery

not only is it fairer but its much more fun
    well done nice, u have lasted an hr this time

nbt

well done nice, u have lasted an hr this time

nbt

call me kim.