Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hotel

being a generally nervous punter, i prefer hotel over apartments. go in, grab a drink at bar. dander to elevator after ur done/close to time. dont bat an eye at anyone or pretend ur on phone. move slow and like u blend in

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cannonshot88 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

The lads even getting stick for their behaviour with kettles haha!

One of my outcalls to a hotel really put me off as the lady brought way too much attention to me although she was really nice...it was just an awkward hotel with a fairly small lobby so I think that was the main problem. Hotels in Ireland are just too dodgy for me so I'm not paranoid...they will suit others fine.

Reviews

To be honest I don't use kettles in hotels either because I've heard worse! Also I put my toothbrush in the safe so maybe I am paranoid after all. Yes that is true. The hotel I am on about was very nice, but I hadn't seen the lobby beforehand and I was immediately concerned when I seen the small lobby haha! I had already organised with the lady. She was sound and had good English just she stood out (not her fault) and she made a mistake with the room number (her fault). The very grumpy hotel manager asked her what number and she gave a number that they didn't have so she had to call me. All in all I'm surprised it ended up being a good meeting, but it was.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (20-01-22)

Reviews

It wasn't a hotel in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    I'm not sure how true that is about hotel kettles,
    But I have not been able to use one since .

Established advertisers choose big discreet hotels , so
    Clients can blend in , not stand out . It's easier than ever now to blend in with face masks etc .

I've never stayed in small hotel with small lobbies for this very reason, discretion.

When choosing a suitable hotel
    There are 3 musts
    1 non keycarded
    2 Large hotel with large lobby
    3 underground parking

Sometimes number 3 is not possible and that's fine but the other 2 are a must .

I rarely do out calls but if I do, I stress casual so not to draw attention etc
    Same as me! But sometimes you just know about the key card when you do your check in. The last one i stayed with the issue card, i had a pre booking outcall at same day i was arriving . Just saw the person doing his check in while i was waiting to do mine. After while he texted me to say there's a problem to get into to the hotel . I have to go down to collect you. He was just upstairs from me. And was totally surprised that i managed to arrive to his room so soon ... i never said to him that i was at the same hotel.
    Very handy for this lucky girl!

Now i know why i am so addicted to coffee at my rooms . Might be the jock's taste...mmmmmm.... hahahahah
    Last edited by Victoria08; 20-01-22 at 07:26.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Victoria08 For This Useful Post:

Clubcard (20-01-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    I lived in hotels for 3 months after the pandemic and only had one issue in Galway.

As long as there is low footfall, hotels are golden .

You never get a squeaky bed in a hotel

Hotel nooky is the best

I dont use the hotel kettles anymore
    After an appointment one day I was making a coffee and a funny client said to me some lads use the kettle to steam their jocks .

Brought fear to this coffee addict

So I recommend hotels but not hotel kettles
    Think I saw that on the hotel inspector program on rte with Francis Brennan.

Just googled it...... yuck.

Probably just an urban myth to be fair.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clubcard For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria08 View Post
    I personally love working there. Clean towels, very comfortable bed, some has gym , sauna etc . Never had an issue. However you have to be very discreet and that means not many bookings in daily basis which i am ok with. And the best is you have room service or click collect service which means a bottle of wine to share with someone ....for some private party . If you know what i mean
    The penny has eventually dropped. I've met you a few months back. You had a massive stack of clean towels in your room.

Couldn't review at the time as you weren't advertising the next day when I went to do it.
    Top notch encounter.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clubcard For This Useful Post:

Victoria08 (20-01-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Clubcard View Post
    The penny has eventually dropped. I've met you a few months back. You had a massive stack of clean towels in your room.

Couldn't review at the time as you weren't advertising the next day when I went to do it.
    Top notch encounter.
    Now i wonder...was it in a hotel's room or apt? Which city?

Reviews

I just saw the comment about hotel kettles and had to try it.
    Well, underpants is ruined, elastic is fucked but I certainly can stand up the spoon in my coffee.

Never had a problem with a hotel, love them, hotels expect guests, they expect there guests to have guests, as long as you are discreet, there will never be a problem.

Only once had a problem with an incall, and that was because I had booked a single room, cheeky c*** of a night porter only wanted to get a back hander,

Now always book a double room in a hotel.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Noregrets For This Useful Post:

Victoria08 (20-01-22)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast