Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 reviews in the last 7 days!

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    I would disagree with 90% people are straight. Most of the men I have sex with are middle aged married men who love cock. There is no shortage of guys on gay sex apps that I can't name here for obvious reasons and most of them consider themselves "straight" but love sucking and taking cock.
    Probably they don,t know what means ''straight''. A straight man will never touch a cock.
    “There was never a conflict without a woman.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CookieTime For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (04-12-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CookieTime View Post
    Probably they don,t know what means ''straight''. A straight man will never touch a cock.
    Each to their own. Far as I'm concerned straight, gay, bisexual etc are all just labels that's not needed anymore. It's 2021 once it's consensual then fire away and have sex with any adult you want

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

irishjp (04-12-21), IRISHTVKristen (04-12-21)

5. Default

Each to their own. Far as I'm concerned straight, gay, bisexual etc are all just labels that's not needed anymore. It's 2021 once it's consensual then fire away and have sex with any adult you want
    True, times have changed but the meaning of the words in the dictionary has not changed but only the way it is viewed by society. Two different things. Still in the dictionary straight is synonymous with heterosexual. We are only talking here about the dictionary definition, not about how it is now seen by society. I am for everyone's freedom to do what he wants with whoever he wants, but be assumed, does not pretend to be what you are not. Otherwise, enjoy life because it is short.

heterosexual
    A heterosexual person is attracted to people of the opposite sex. Boys who like girls and women who like men are heterosexual.

Being heterosexual has long been considered "normal" in our society. When you think of a married couple or parents, it's usually been a man and woman — in other words, a heterosexual couple. However, being heterosexual is only one sexual orientation. Other people are gay, or homosexual. Our culture is slowly starting to accept that heterosexuality isn't the only acceptable sexual orientation. Another word for heterosexual is straight.
    Last edited by CookieTime; 04-12-21 at 15:15.

Reviews

True, times have changed but the meaning of the words in the dictionary has not changed but only the way it is viewed by society. Two different things. Still in the dictionary straight is synonymous with heterosexual. We are only talking here about the dictionary definition, not about how it is now seen by society. I am for everyone's freedom to do what he wants with whoever he wants, but be assumed, does not pretend to be what you are not. Otherwise, enjoy life because it is short.

heterosexual
    A heterosexual person is attracted to people of the opposite sex. Boys who like girls and women who like men are heterosexual.

Being heterosexual has long been considered "normal" in our society. When you think of a married couple or parents, it's usually been a man and woman — in other words, a heterosexual couple. However, being heterosexual is only one sexual orientation. Other people are gay, or homosexual. Our culture is slowly starting to accept that heterosexuality isn't the only acceptable sexual orientation. Another word for heterosexual is straight.

See according to your own definition of heterosexual I'd be considered straight. Even though I have sex with TS/TV and men.

I'm not attracted to the same sex. I have no interest in dating a man I don't find men sexy or good looking. I've never almost crashed the car looking at a hot guy. I don't have a type of guy I'm into etc. only interested I have in a guy is what's in his boxers.

You seem to be stuck in the dark ages with your definitions. There is no normal in society anymore thats long gone.

For me I consider myself me I don't put a label on me or anyone else. I will do what I enjoy and if anyone has an issue with that that's their problem..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

irishjp (04-12-21), sg471 (04-12-21)

Reviews

I would disagree with 90% people are straight. Most of the men I have sex with are middle aged married men who love cock. There is no shortage of guys on gay sex apps that I can't name here for obvious reasons and most of them consider themselves "straight" but love sucking and taking cock.
    No need to be logging in here so mate!

Reviews

Wouldn't agree with that if it is a feminine TS but manly/strong TS or TV i would agree !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robbie9 View Post
    No need to be logging in here so mate!
    I'd much prefer the company of the beautiful ladies on here, but unfortunately financially it's not possible all the time.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pegmyass85 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (04-12-21)

12. Default

See according to your own definition of heterosexual I'd be considered straight. Even though I have sex with TS/TV and men.

I'm not attracted to the same sex. I have no interest in dating a man I don't find men sexy or good looking. I've never almost crashed the car looking at a hot guy. I don't have a type of guy I'm into etc. only interested I have in a guy is what's in his boxers.

You seem to be stuck in the dark ages with your definitions. There is no normal in society anymore thats long gone.

For me I consider myself me I don't put a label on me or anyone else. I will do what I enjoy and if anyone has an issue with that that's their problem..
    Is not my own definition mate. I pasted from vocabulary https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/heterosexual
    Last edited by CookieTime; 04-12-21 at 18:48.

13. Default

this is very true most men call themselves "straight" But why label yourself as this when we are in a world where you can be free to love who you want and be who you want to be but honestly this thread is going off the subject of what it was actually meant to be , WELL DONE Melany xxl your reviews are doing you a credit keep up the good work as we all know how HARD it is .....(no pun intended)
    Hung T Girl
    IRISH TV Kristen
    Always ready to party

14. The Following User Says Thank You to IRISHTVKristen For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (04-12-21)

I'm attracted to females, the female form, and femininity. I'm also attracted to cocks but not when there's a guy attached to the other end of them. I just happen to think cocks look great on girls.

Sexuality a spectrum. That's why discrete labels like straight and gay aren't as useful as some people may think.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to UnFulfilledScott For This Useful Post:

IRISHTVKristen (04-12-21)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast