Page 354 of 394 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 3932

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Went to see miko in fangs. Petite asian - absolute stunner. Good service and quite funny too. Worth a visit - will be back

2. Default

Ah lads. Went to Fangs spot yesterday for the first time. Its nice, clean and cozy inside. Greeted by the beautiful infamous Grainne.. Such a sexy lady,she absolutely blew my mind.
    Beautiful body, great personality! She made an aul lad feel young again lol .
    Saw Monica on the way out - Another gorgeous lady.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JasonAKAJay1977 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (04-02-24)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JasonAKAJay1977 View Post
    Ah lads. Went to Fangs spot yesterday for the first time. Its nice, clean and cozy inside. Greeted by the beautiful infamous Grainne.. Such a sexy lady,she absolutely blew my mind.
    Beautiful body, great personality! She made an aul lad feel young again lol .
    Saw Monica on the way out - Another gorgeous lady.
    I sent you a PM.
    Ride them on the beaches!

5. Default

Anyone know what type of massage oils they use in a place like Fangs ? I wouldn't like.to come home smelling like some exotic flower :- O !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Citypaul View Post
    Anyone know what type of massage oils they use in a place like Fangs ? I wouldn't like.to come home smelling like some exotic flower :- O !!!!
    You will be fine in Fangs

Reviews

Neutral non smelling. No real residue. My sense of smell isn’t best since I got Covid so might want a second opinion though.

There is a newish to my knowledge anyway shop opened in the area where a famous Lord went missing. Same owners as one that opened recently in Dun Laoire. Quite handy for me. Quoted 16/24 pints. Chinese run. Anyone recommend? I’ll go anyway I suspect but curious anyway.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Citypaul View Post

Lol @ exotic flower. U be grand, no smell off it atall

Reviews

That’s the one. Another member kindly PMd me saying he’d been in a while back and didn’t like what he saw so didn’t avail of anything. While back so might change it. Sounds like you walk a mini gauntlet if you know where it is location wise. I’ll let you know if I visit.

10. Default

Also would appreciate a translation for all the various locations! Thanks!

Reviews

In the area where the famous Lord went missing...........................

........................there is a place advertising young beautiful Asian ladies with frequent ads for years..............in the usual places..........

I tend to ignore such places because over advertising is a red flag for me.

Maybe posters are discussing a completely different new place ??
    Last edited by bigmango; 06-02-24 at 15:01.