Page 267 of 356 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3862

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Averageatbest93 View Post
    Went to Fangs , best massage of my life. Will be back. Place looks rough enough from the outside but massage rooms themselves are clean and comfortable. Would highly recommend
    Who did you see?
    Ride them on the beaches!

Another visit to place in the organ that's still, yummy busy Brazilian. Said a quickie hi to Indian Sonia in D6. Reacquainted my self with Spanish Sara in d8 and boomed in the usual place in Bray. It's been an expensive 10 days!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ShamrockShake For This Useful Post:

claremorris (16-09-23)

Can anyone pm with some recs for a good Asian massage with ending in city centre? Hoping for somewhere new can send back my recs too.

5. Default

Does that first place you mentioned with the Brazilian have a name ‘as Gaeilge’? There’s a few places in that area- trying to narrow it down…

Quote Originally Posted by Ready4It View Post
    Can anyone pm with some recs for a good Asian massage with ending in city centre? Hoping for somewhere new can send back my recs too.
    Bella massage

Can anyone recommend me some places to try in PM? I know ye have to be discreet here on the forum. Browsing back the last 10 or so pages i can't for the life of me figure out where these places are and im heading up to Dublin on Sunday so be interesting to dip my toes in this scene.

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Who did you see?
    The beautiful Bia.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Averageatbest93 View Post
    The beautiful Bia.
    I saw her a couple of Sundays ago!

A beautiful engaging woman who is not a clock watcher and I left well happy!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Just left the Broken Pen place. Jaysus it was busy there today. Heard one person leaving and then two coming in all in the space of an hour. Anyway had a great time with Natasha..

11. Default

Please PM this location, just baffles me. Thanks