Page 214 of 399 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3984

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Couldnt edit last post... has anyone seen the new girl that started in fangs yet??

Quote Originally Posted by AmyTantraMassage View Post
    She doesn't advertise with the Y anymore I was told yesterday
    I haven't met Neena in Dublin 8. She offers *** therapy oil massages. Ahem - there was Y** in her ad yesterday.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet rabbit View Post
    I haven't met Neena in Dublin 8. She offers *** therapy oil massages. Ahem - there was Y** in her ad yesterday.
    I was looking for her latest ad to pass on to a fellow punter and there was a Y** in it.
    Last edited by bigmango; 14-03-23 at 00:52.

Power supply, Thanks I will go searching.

5. Default

Long time watcher of this thread, and haven't been in the game for a long time.

Would appreciate a PM on the Swords place and/or any other recommendations in that general area? Happy to post a review afterwards

Reviews

Finally got my ass out to Bray near the book place - decent value and a great way to spend an hour, lots of FK which was an enjoyable novelty, lady was no spring chicken but very pleasant - overall not sure I'd be rushing back, particularly as that Bray traffic is a killer, but plenty of fun was had nonetheless.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PhilPhilPhil For This Useful Post:

claremorris (16-03-23)

8. Default

Hi lads can someone pm who knows the name of the girls in fangs 🤦🏻*♂️ was there earlier but forgot the girls name wanna grad back again next week thanks lads

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer46 View Post
    Hi lads can someone pm who knows the name of the girls in fangs 🤦🏻*♂️ was there earlier but forgot the girls name wanna grad back again next week thanks lads
    If the usual girls were on today it was probably either Mila or Sami. Or it could be the new girl who’s name I don’t know. Isa and Ellie are the others.

Reviews

Can a fellow member please give me contact details (PM) on -

1 Lisa in Swords/Malahide and is she on a break at the mo?
    2 The broken Pen
    3 The Lettuce Place
    4 Charges in The Brazilian Pink Establishments
    5 I have been tio Fangs and had a great time with Mila but the contact details on the web recently got me a wrong number, what is the correct one, please?
    6 Did anybody ever get FS in The Bray Establishment down the lane beside the book place?

Thanks in advance.
    Ride them on the beaches!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Woodsman (18-03-23)

Hi all can someone be so kind as to hit me up with Lisa from Malahide Swords contact details please and thanks