Page 150 of 397 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 3965

Thread: Dublin City Centre Massage Places

Thinking of visiting Fangs place soon. However it looks to be on quite a busy street in comparison to places like the inconspicuous one on broken pen. Any advice from locals appreciated!

2. Default

Has anyone tried the shop in Harry's x behind the barber.....close to where they used to show the rocky horror show every Fri night in D6? they advertise 3 shops across Dub
    Pre covid she was my go to 'masseuse' used to fill her up regularly �� everything on the table. Literally. 6 months ago I visited but just massage. She does nude and btb. But the fun days seem over
    Last edited by AryaTheMod; 18-11-22 at 09:16.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigjas View Post
    Thinking of visiting Fangs place soon. However it looks to be on quite a busy street in comparison to places like the inconspicuous one on broken pen. Any advice from locals appreciated!
    All you have there is passing traffic and people walking into city. Do not think anyone in area really care . Nobody really watching you there, no cafes, no other shops, Quiet discrete in most senses.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylicker99 View Post
    Has anyone tried the shop in Harry's x behind the barber.....close to where they used to show the rocky horror show every Fri night in D6? they advertise 3 shops across Dub
    Pre covid she was my go to 'masseuse' used to fill her up regularly �� everything on the table. Literally. 6 months ago I visited but just massage. She does nude and btb. But the fun days seem over
    Went pre covid to D6 one, only went for half a hour as that what was mostly going. Have to say very discrete entrance to it. Only ever went for HJ there. The one giving it was slim and ok massage basic enough. Always the place I went to if needed to be relieved and other places booked up. Went to d2 place once and thought not discrete at all, accross the road from cafe.
    Last edited by AryaTheMod; 18-11-22 at 09:16.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swamdublin View Post
    All you have there is passing traffic and people walking into city. Do not think anyone in area really care . Nobody really watching you there, no cafes, no other shops, Quiet discrete in most senses.
    Except for the big hotel across the road haha! You could always wear painters' overalls and pretend you are only visiting for work. No being serious I agree with swamdublin, nobody really looks or cares, also having walked up and down that street quite regular, I think they have the door open/unlocked most of the time so it be easy to slip in quickly. Unlike some places that leave you standing outside like a sorethumb for 5 mins while they come to open the door! The dark evenings are great too of course if you are self-conscious. You just need to keep saying to yourself, sure you are only going for a massage for an injury......

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylicker99 View Post
    I used to go in there now & then the last several years. Damn it! Did I miss out on something? I only ever got a HJ in there, plus a bit of touching. Was the other on offer officially?

Massage is shite though. Unfortunately she is not too good looking but hey if a man needs a quick relief at an affordable price, its ok.

Quote Originally Posted by jinglyballs View Post
    Except for the big hotel across the road haha! You could always wear painters' overalls and pretend you are only visiting for work. No being serious I agree with swamdublin, nobody really looks or cares, also having walked up and down that street quite regular, I think they have the door open/unlocked most of the time so it be easy to slip in quickly. Unlike some places that leave you standing outside like a sorethumb for 5 mins while they come to open the door! The dark evenings are great too of course if you are self-conscious. You just need to keep saying to yourself, sure you are only going for a massage for an injury......
    Sure there’s no other reason! Thanks. Will give it a try

Reviews

It's not a busy street - All depends on the time of day - I have passed it a number of times and there has been nobody about.

Most people are too busy with their own lives to worry about what others are up to.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmango For This Useful Post:

td1 (04-12-22)

Visted Fangs today & was looked after very well by Sammi. Worked out a few knots and had a great time.

Visted Fangs today & was looked after very well by Sammi. Worked out a few knots and had a great time.
    Couldn’t edit previous post so have to quote myself. Got a second wind and visited broken pen where I was looked after by someone who can only be described as a south american princess. Absolutely stunning lady who would not look out of place on a catwalk A nice way to go into semi-retirement from this particular hobby.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigjas For This Useful Post:

Airbusdriver (18-11-22), Toolbox (19-11-22)