Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League 2021/22

Reviews

Half-time 1-0 to Atletico
    Utd doing ok , but need a big second half

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (15-03-22)

It's set up for athletico to hit utd on the break
    Hard see where Utd can get a goal from but...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (15-03-22)

Rashford has gone downhill big time

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (15-03-22)

Reviews

It's all over and it's over and out for Utd.
    Are we there yet ?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (15-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bluered99 View Post
    Rashford has gone downhill big time
    I don't know what's wrong with him. Time to forget about MBEs and actually show up for your club that pays you thousands.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (15-03-22), Ryankelvin (15-03-22)

Reviews

Simeone is a fucking pig...he can stay where he is. United played ok at times tonight, but they're not a team. Embarrassed by that result I have to say. Makes me angry to see this. Atletico are a two bit club in European competition...yeah I know they're the Spanish champions. United have no character...I thought we'd turned a corner.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (15-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Is simeone a better manager than ralf? Are utd any better a team now than when ole was over them?
    No they're not better than when Ole was in charge. You know this already. United are in trouble no doubt. I know there's ABUs laughing. We had an incredible run. I watched it all from when it started in '93...I was there countless times. Liverpool were a laughing stock for years and City are fake as fuck (atleast Liverpool are a real club). We need to get the right man in charge (Ole wasn't) and sign Haaland. I'd do anything to sign him.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (15-03-22)

Reviews

I don’t like Utd. I wouldn’t say I’m an ABU , there are a load of teams I don’t like,
    I would never take the piss out of anyone, I know how you feel , as you say Liverpool were a laughing stock for years, but Utd are in serious trouble, if they don’t get a top4 finish there purchasing power will be limited as it seems to be a basic requirement in a major transfer, ( CL football)
    Utd are exactly the same as Liverpool under Hodgson , a load of problems at the same time, the entire structure of the club is flawed
    Ferguson held everything together impeccably, I’m not saying Klopp is a Ferguson, but he demands respect, and is a leader,
    Just one of the things I find dramatic is that players don’t progress at Utd , Maguire looks a nervous wreck, I don’t know why that is, but I feel there are many internal things slightly toxic within the club, that won’t sort themselves out overnight
    It makes Ferguson’s achievements even more significant
    Last edited by Ryankelvin; 15-03-22 at 23:00.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (15-03-22)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ryankelvin View Post
    I don’t like Utd. I wouldn’t say I’m an ABU , there are a load of teams I don’t like,
    I would never take the piss out of anyone, I know how you feel , as you say Liverpool were a laughing stock for years, but Utd are in serious trouble, if they don’t get a top4 finish there purchasing power will be limited as it seems to be a basic requirement in a major transfer, ( CL football)
    Utd are exactly the same as Liverpool under Hodgson , a load of problems at the same time, the entire structure of the club is flawed
    Ferguson held everything together impeccably, I’m not saying Klopp is a Ferguson, but he demands respect, and is a leader,
    Just one of the things I find dramatic is that players don’t progress at Utd , Maguire looks a nervous wreck, I don’t know why that is, but I feel there are many internal things slightly toxic within the club, that won’t sort themselves out overnight
    It makes Ferguson’s achievements even more significant
    Ferguson was a legend...it shows how important a manager is. Jurgen Klopp is an absolutely brilliant manager. The best man manager by a country mile. I can't help it, but I like him...he's fantastic. The truest football man I've seen in years. But because of history I still hope Pep beats him.
    Last edited by Rockerman; 15-03-22 at 23:06.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockerman For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (16-03-22), Ryankelvin (16-03-22)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockerman View Post
    No they're not better than when Ole was in charge. You know this already. United are in trouble no doubt. I know there's ABUs laughing. We had an incredible run. I watched it all from when it started in '93...I was there countless times. Liverpool were a laughing stock for years and City are fake as fuck (atleast Liverpool are a real club). We need to get the right man in charge (Ole wasn't) and sign Haaland. I'd do anything to sign him.
    Ah jayus where to start with Man utd
    I'm going back alot earlier than 93 and seen lot of bad days but there was always fight and passion in the team, that seems missing now whether it's pressure as someone said or players not giving a bollox but if the next manager doesn't work we be lucky to be mid table,
    I hate the glazer's, yes they have spent money but they are parasites and there's no leadership from the top

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bluered99 For This Useful Post:

Rockerman (16-03-22), Rooney2808 (16-03-22), Ryankelvin (16-03-22)

Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast