Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you miss the most ?

No the government has you all in lockdown.You choose to abide by their rules for fear of your conscience.The fear you may be in some way responsible for anothers death.You fear the social stigma,being frowned upon by others.The fear of Covid.I fear being flattened by a tree more.
    Civility costs you nothing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pan808 For This Useful Post:

Bukar (04-04-21)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pan808 View Post
    No the government has you all in lockdown.You choose to abide by their rules for fear of your conscience.The fear you may be in some way responsible for anothers death.You fear the social stigma,being frowned upon by others.The fear of Covid.I fear being flattened by a tree more.
    Are you talking to me? Is it me abiding the rules? This country and government locked us in 5 km prison! That's against constitution of any country! Open your eyes
    Take me to the moon babe...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by IrishCasey View Post
    I don’t mean any disrespect to the ladies working.I know it’s hard times for us all .
    Of course. Same here. I was speaking about the wider community.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Brooksey86 For This Useful Post:

new67 (04-04-21)

No thats you talking to yourself Thomas.Same as everyone else having an inner conflict.

Reviews

No thats you talking to yourself Thomas.Same as everyone else having an inner conflict.
    That's what I thought... You are one of big bunch of sheep's! Cannot think, cannot fight for your right! Very strange Irish you are... Not like at 1916... 99% I'm sure that you don't speak in your own Irish... Good luck. Hope you've got your vaccine!
    Last edited by Gthomas; 04-04-21 at 23:55.
    Take me to the moon babe...

You remind me of the klangers or is it clanggers.Those stange creatures that live on my moon and speak a weird nonsensical language that seems to appeal to cats for some unknown reason.I always wondered what the fuck they were warbling on about....thats how im picturing you now
    Last edited by Pan808; 05-04-21 at 00:44.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pan808 For This Useful Post:

new67 (05-04-21)

You remind me of the klangers or is it clanggers.Those stange creatures that live on my moon and speak a weird nonsensical language that seems to appeal to cats for some strange reason.I always wondered what the fuck they were warbling on about....thats how im picturing you now
    Basically I said, Im no sheep and I can think for myself and in 1916 we fought for our independence so watch your mouth my friend, I was just making a point after his comment
    and yeah the Klangers I remember them

11. The Following User Says Thank You to new67 For This Useful Post:

IrishCasey (05-04-21)

That time i was talking to Thomas.Have to find that caroon now and light my pipe. Slan a
    Last edited by Pan808; 05-04-21 at 00:54.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Pan808 For This Useful Post:

new67 (05-04-21)

I would expect that from you saddened me to read this.
    But it’s ok I suppose.
    All my regular clients which I haven’t seen in months seens to wait sadness for you and shame if indeed you are Irish which I doubt.
    Last edited by IrishCasey; 05-04-21 at 01:14.

That time i was talking to Thomas.Have to find that caroon now and light my pipe. Slan a
    Ah no worries, I might skin up another one and search youtube for the Klangers myself
    enjoy your pipe and the rest of your night

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast