Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I’m newbie have question about prostitution and Ireland law

1. Default

appreciate all answer my all best friend , I would like to learn the law in EU country

Thank you so much

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Joejoe2021 View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pros...lic_of_Ireland

It said prostitution is legal but why “ it has been an offence to buy sex”

So is it now offence to buy sex ?

I’m confused , thank you all for the explanation
    Yeah it's an offence to buy sex ,this isn't news, you're paying for companionship because nobody wants to be in your company for a prolonged perood of time, it's a form of therapy.

If you're questioned about it tell the questioner you were buying whatever it is in your pocket on deals.ie, bring a tube of baby teething gel in your pocket if you really want to throw them off.

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    Call it what you like but you are paying for sex ... that is illegal... you can/will be prosecuted if caught ... give whatever excuse you like to the Gardai, but they are smarter than you ... if they want to 'do you' they will 'do you' ... deny, deny, deny, will get you nowhere ... you're basically F**ked ...
    Not at all Sir, do not be intimidated by the Guards, saying nothing incriminating and there's nothing they can do.
    short of being caught 'inflagrante delicto' basically balls deep in someone, there's no evidence of a crime being committed and even then the prosecution would have to prove cash was exchanged for the act . deny deny deny is the best defense.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dublindweller View Post
    Not at all Sir, do not be intimidated by the Guards, saying nothing incriminating and there's nothing they can do.
    short of being caught 'inflagrante delicto' basically balls deep in someone, there's no evidence of a crime being committed and even then the prosecution would have to prove cash was exchanged for the act . deny deny deny is the best defense.
    The silent 'no comment' action in the interview room is only for TV. Ordinary guys would 'p*ss' themselves ... and I include myself in that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    Never take advise from canali
    Everything Huntergreen said is spot on

That green cash would be causing trouble again
    Another reason to use bitcoin

Don’t cry over spilit milk even premature cock milk .
    Higher case for 'CANALI' please .... I'm important >>>>

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    “ANAL”
    Is never seductive with capital letters
    Lot of it about , I hear !!

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    The silent 'no comment' action in the interview room is only for TV. Ordinary guys would 'p*ss' themselves ... and I include myself in that
    I was arrested many years ago, now your allowed a solicitor in the room back then you weren't.
    I had to sit there an do the whole no comment thing it was intimating and hard to do, basically they try set you up with leading questions, then ask about normal stuff, where you live, the area, your job and back to leading questions. I kept the no comment thing up and walked out and have never heard anything since.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bondvillian1 View Post
    I was arrested many years ago, now your allowed a solicitor in the room back then you weren't.
    I had to sit there an do the whole no comment thing it was intimating and hard to do, basically they try set you up with leading questions, then ask about normal stuff, where you live, the area, your job and back to leading questions. I kept the no comment thing up and walked out and have never heard anything since.
    Ah but see you're a Bond villian, you get away with thinks like that and taking over the world !
    Are we there yet ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bondvillian1 View Post
    Thought the Golden Globes were awarded last week .....

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Ah but see you're a Bond villian, you get away with thinks like that and taking over the world !
    😂😂 Wouldn't mind the money they have I wouldn't be wasting it on big lasers. Though really they had no case but tried really hard to get me to admit it or trip myself up. Never want to go through it again 4 years of stress, I was afraid to answer a private number for about 3 years after it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast