Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rincewind View Post
    If you had young kids would you leave the alone with him. (When he was alive of course).
    I probably would have. I grow up listening to Michael. oMy first ever concert was ''The Jackson 5''. Michael performing owith his family when I was 5 years ol . I remember spending Sazurday mornings glued to the tv watcohing the ''Joackson 5'' cartoon and buying '' Right 0n'' magazine whenever it featured articles on the Jackson.o
    o
    I kept on being a fan of Mcthael2s until he went 'white' that was just too much

This is bad

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by foxpat81 View Post
    Good ridance to him.he doesn't deserve to be alive after what he did to young children.I would feel sorry for the family of most people in the world but not a child molesters.you won't be missed and I hope there is a hell in the after life.no matter how talented etc he was,he deserved everything that come to him
    he didn't do anything to them, you're ranting, repeating what you hear. Were u there? No.

Yes, weird lifestyle , true. Hug kids maybe too much, perhaps. Abuse them, no.

He paid off those people because he wanted it to END. Yuri Gellar came onto 3 channels last night and said that Michael, under DEEP HYPNOSIS said he was lonely and DIDN'T abuse anyone. DEEP HYPNOSIS!! You can't fake that! Hypnotists test to see if you're faking , he wasn't.

Media don't report that kind of thing. BAD NEWS is better than GOOD NEWS. But Yuri brought it out last night. And why did he make himself white and have plastic surgery... because he didn't want to look like the father who beat him.

A sad life. But yours will be sadder, if you keep believing and repeating the bull you hear from your local. CHANGE YOUR OPINION! CHANGE YOURSELF!

ESP

Reviews

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    he didn't do anything to them, you're ranting, repeating what you hear. Were u there? No.

Yes, weird lifestyle , true. Hug kids maybe too much, perhaps. Abuse them, no.

He paid off those people because he wanted it to END. Yuri Gellar came onto 3 channels last night and said that Michael, under DEEP HYPNOSIS said he was lonely and DIDN'T abuse anyone. DEEP HYPNOSIS!! You can't fake that! Hypnotists test to see if you're faking , he wasn't.

Media don't report that kind of thing. BAD NEWS is better than GOOD NEWS. But Yuri brought it out last night. And why did he make himself white and have plastic surgery... because he didn't want to look like the father who beat him.

A sad life. But yours will be sadder, if you keep believing and repeating the bull you hear from your local. CHANGE YOUR OPINION! CHANGE YOURSELF!

ESP
    They tried him,found him Not GUILTY,The mans hardly cold and your dissing him.Give it over and have some RESPECT!

Blog Entries

Default Your answering the wrong guy

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    They tried him,found him Not GUILTY,The mans hardly cold and your dissing him.Give it over and have some RESPECT!
    this guy is actually defending Michael too.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Breaking news - a second plane has just hit Michael Jackson, repeat, a second plane has just hit Michael Jackson....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    I'm on YOUR side, I'm not dissing him.

ESP

Reviews

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by espensen View Post
    I'm on YOUR side, I'm not dissing him.

ESP
    Sorry about that ESP,I did not mean you, i was directing it at foxprat or whatever that narrow minded tosser calls himself.

He only got off because he was white !!!

will the pall bearers do a moon walk ?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast