Thread: Girls who like a spanking

1. Default Girls who like a spanking

just wondering is there any girls in Dublin or surrounding areas that would bend over and allow a client to give them a light spanking .

or guys pm me if you know of any that I could contact if you don't want to name them publicly

Reviews

I’ll take it for 60 euro for 30 minutes lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eireguy View Post
    just wondering is there any girls in Dublin or surrounding areas that would bend over and allow a client to give them a light spanking .

or guys pm me if you know of any that I could contact if you don't want to name them publicly
    Most ladies enjoy a spanking. Whether they want you giving it to them is another matter entirely

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eireguy View Post

Some girls like to be spanked, just have some balls and ask, "Hey you want me to slap your ass, promise I'll be gentle." If you've been doing the deed up to that point and there's chemistry I've found most girls very willing to take a light spank, and will then encourage it from you after that point, if you do it properly that is. No hard smacks that will leave a mark, just nice light spanks, it's more about the idea of doing it than the actual act imo.