Thread: Voucher deposit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Voucher deposit

Can anyone advise how this works please.
    Longing to visit a popular lady who doesn’t entertain fools. Would like to be savvy when I call.

Reviews

Just ask what she/he wants and where to get it !

3. Default

Wanted to see a lady last week (not a TS/TV), who also wanted a voucher deposit. got the requested voucher & texted her the number. She came back to me saying the website was down & & she couldn't validate the voucher. Not her fault but also not mine. I had done what was asked of me, but when I suggested she could see me without the deposit (which i figure is to deter no shows & I'd shown willing by getting the voucher) she accused me of being rude and pushy & wouldn't see me unless I got another voucher from a different source...I feel like I was mugged.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mycrofty For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (20-11-20), claremorris (19-11-20)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mycrofty View Post
    Wanted to see a lady last week (not a TS/TV), who also wanted a voucher deposit. got the requested voucher & texted her the number. She came back to me saying the website was down & & she couldn't validate the voucher. Not her fault but also not mine. I had done what was asked of me, but when I suggested she could see me without the deposit (which i figure is to deter no shows & I'd shown willing by getting the voucher) she accused me of being rude and pushy & wouldn't see me unless I got another voucher from a different source...I feel like I was mugged.
    You were really Mugged....... I wonder how much of this muggery goes on . To date I have resisted the booking fee option

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by claremorris View Post
    You were really Mugged....... I wonder how much of this muggery goes on . To date I have resisted the booking fee option
    Have to agree, absolutely wouldn't entertain it myself

Send nudes

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (20-11-20)