Thread: Funny/weird thing’s that happen on nights out.

Reviews

Default Funny/weird thing’s that happen on nights out.

Was just chatting with a mate about nights out when things got out of hand. And remembered an unusual incident

We were on a lads weekend away.
    Anyway first night out is a complete blur.

Was awoken the next morning by two of the guys at my hotel door. One of them, let’s call him John. Wearing only boxers !
    John was supposed to be sharing the room with me.

Apparently John had locked himself out of the room in the early hours of the morning, thinking he was going into the toilet, but ended up in the corridor.
    John couldn’t remember what happened, but he ended up at one of the other guys rooms. And slept in the bath.

So we all went down for a late breakfast and thought nothing more about it.

Halfway through breakfast the on duty manager came to our table and asked John if he could have a word.
    He brought John into a back office and showed John some cctv footage.
    John called us all in to see this.
    It shows him running around the hotel in his boxers, anytime the lift opened he hid behind a couch. He is then seen on a different floor stealing a teapot and a tube of Pringles from a tray outside someone’s door.

John next appears in the lift squatting over the teapot and Pringles tube. When the lift door opens and apparently John tells a couple to get out of his cubicle ! Apparently he was shitting into the Pringles tube.

He appears later in a corridor outside one of the guys rooms knocking on the door and disappears inside.

After showing us this footage the manager turns to John and asks is he addicted to this behaviour?

John says no, why ?

The manager then says cool as fuck, “I’ve heard with Pringles, once you plop, you can’t stop.”

Anyway they were pretty cool about it. The Pringles tube never showed up.
    So if there’s a moral to this story, it would be never open a tube of Pringles if the just appear at your hotel door !!
    Life is a journey, complete it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lol brb For This Useful Post:

IrishCasey (08-11-20)

Reviews

I've once been the guy in the hotel corridor.
    Got up to use toilet, crossed the corridor and was thumping on the door opposite, thinking that I was at home. Then I noticed the room number on the door and looked back to see my own room door closed.
    I removed a picture from the wall to cover my privates and was preparing to go down to reception when 2 guests arrived up in the lift. I remember begging them to go back down to reception for me but they just laughed and walked on towards their room.
    A few minutes later the nightporter arrived up with masterkey and let me in. The couple had phoned down from their room.
    Since then, I always leave the bathroom light on in hotels and I put my suitcase against the inside of the room door.
    And I sleep with my boxers on.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.